Friday 6 August 2010

New Hair Style

Today is Friday...
We had a short date together...
Just a very short date because dear have class today until afternoon, while now I'm in study week so no classes until next Tuesday (Final)...

What we did today was just have our lunch and go cut hair...
So let just talk about the cut hair part...
First time we went cut hair together...

We went to Trendz at Metro Prima...
That's the place I used to go for my hair cutting...
She is the one who suggest to come here cut with me to have a try...
She never been to this kind of expensive salon for hair cutting or treatment before...
Not to say it is very expensive at that place, it is actually quite cheap compare to others but well...
Never mind~

Unfortunately the original place had moved to another location nearby...
Which is luckily I knew where is it because I passed by there couple weeks ago...

Ok my dear was complaining it is very slow...
(It is because her hair is so difficult to be dried, Lol)

The Salon recommended her a new hairstyle...
So yeah, she had a new hairstyle...
At first we both feel a bit weird because she was never in that look before...
but after a while I think it is not bad also lar...
What you all think?

The Salon also cut a new hair style for me...
But then all style seems the same for my hair...
What to do, guy's hair what...

Btw, we are cut by the manager of that hair salon..
Cool huh, had a great chat with him too, haha!
The price was RMxx for me and RMXX for dear...
But I went there already 10 times so can get a free cut...
So I only paid for RMxx for mine and RMXX for dear is FOC!!! ^^

So that's about it...
Check out our pictures below...
Rate it and comment~ ^^


Noted any difference? 

Dear is actually quite cute with this hair~ ^^


Still the pretty dear, luckily~ ^^

For me she had different feelings and looks younger in this way, haha! 


Mine, still looks almost the same ler... xD

Satisfied? Erm, Ok lor~


Well, a bit blur lar, haha!


-The End-

Tomorrow will have FRIM Trip with dear and the badminton gang, haha! 
Bye bye!

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post