Monday 9 August 2010

.:.:.:. FRIM day .:.:.:.

Me, My dear, Lee Boon, Chun Lim, Kek, Boon Yang and Harry
went to FRIM last Saturday^^

I used to go v family long time ago..during secondary school last time.
But I used to hate climbing the mountain v them..Is very TIRING!
However, the first time out v my dear and friends, it seems NOT TIRING AS LAST TIME!
Why?
Maybe due to FAMILY VS FRIENDS...The feelings are definitely different.. HAHA!

It takes us about 1 hour to finish climbing..
V are not choosing to climb those stairs in the half way.
V all keep on saying BONJOUR, ANIYO ASEIYO, HELLO to those people who passed by us.
See..Polite people always gains respects and response from other people..haha!
They do reply  us by saying ZOU SUN, HI, GOOD MORNING and different kind of languages.


I love THIS CULTURE^^

After mountain mountain climbing, 
Have breakfast v them in Taman Ehsan.
Then GO HOME ...^^

I believe that this coming Saturday will be much more interesting topics for me to share.
Guess what?
My DEAR's Birthday Party~~
^-^


-END OF THE JOURNEY FOR THAT DAY-

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post