Monday 2 August 2010

I like Saturday!!!

I like Saturday!
Why? Because no one is dare to disturb me or call me out for anything ( usually, not all the time though =P) because that is the day where I will be busy having dating with my dear, that is like standard already, haha! =P

Today we had a very special plan...
Firstly, we went to Tesco in Menjalara because wanted to try something special for our breakfast...
It is called EspressSoup!
The most special about this thing is because of the soup is put inside a bread...
It has a few branches in a few places in Malaysia, so there is one of it in Kepong Tesco...

This is the first time I went here as it is still new...
Actually it is nothing much here, even the cinema is not operating yet...
Don't think it will be a famous shopping mall in future, so yea... Good Luck! Haha~

Then we tried out the Express Soup, it is quite special and the soup is nice,
But I don't think it is worth eating because most part of the bread are uneatable,
it will be such a waste and it is not cheap too, I would rather just went to some western soup to drink their Mushroom Soup in Bowl! At least I wont have to pay for bowl right, haha!
Just my opinion ok...

After that we say bye bye to Tesco and Hello to our old friend,
One-Utama!!!
We planned to watch a movie, DISPECIBLE ME!!! As dear keep wanted to watch that and said to me "Is this count as Annoying ~~~~"
But unfortunately, that movie dont have a right timing for us...
So we have to take an alternate choice,
We were choosing between SALT and The Sorcerer's Apprentice...

SALT was our final decision...
Because dear is somehow interested with the main character of the movie,
Angelina Jolie!!!
The movie was quite exciting, you could never guessed the ending! ( is there any movie that we can expected a nice ending nowadays?  =.=" )
Forget about the ending part, it is still a very good movie to watch!
and dear requested me to do some special research about Angelina Jolie that she wanted to know... haha! Ok I wont say it out!!!

I rate it 4/5...
dear u leh? 

After the Movie we went Pizza Milanos because we wanted to get some nice but cheap foods to eat!
that is one of the very good place to eat at 1-U...
I have my favorite Carbonara Spaghetti and dear have her Chicken Lagsane as I recommended her...

Ok I think that is all about the main parts of our dating...
Next is picture time~ ^^

 It's a hot weather lar, put wat show oo~ xD
(Pics is edited by xy)
Ohya, dear requested me to put the 'mark' to make our pics copyrighted ©
So dont try to steal our pics!!! LoL

Waiting too long for the foods? 

Our picture together~ Sweet anot?

Dear said: Hmph~

I said: dont hmph lor, kiss kiss u back k? ^^

This is the one...
Soup in Bread - Mushroom Soup

Wondering is it nice or not...

Another Soup in Bread - Curry Chicken Soup

Left the bread now kosong kosong how to eat ooo? >.<

hmmm, nvm I'll try~

Dear's hot Mocha!

That's a love shape, can you see it?

I'm trying it~ ^^

Dear is so enjoy the coffee and she wanted to do that the her mouth! haha~

This is the look of EspressSoup Outlet in Tesco, Looks Nice! Haha 
Picture Sources from http://espressoup.blogspot.com/


Move on the next sets of pictures~

My Carbona Fettuccine!
Wah looking at this make me hungry again! 

The Chili Pepper source, kinda special source~

Ok im going to eat this!!! Haha~

Very pretty lor ok~ ^^

Argh, I did this look so much worse then dear do that for her coffee... >.<

Happy? ^^

Our Phones~ Both can slide but in different direction! LoL

Dear's Chicken Lagsane!!!

It is the best Lagsane I've ever tasted! Really~

Hehe ^^

Pizza Milano outlet in One Utama...

Ohya I gave this to dear as a gift that I win from Genting few days ago! Haha~

Dear dont seems to like it very much, she said~ T_T

-The End-

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post