Monday 16 August 2010

< Greatest Party Ever!!! >

Everyone, I'm Back!!!!
it's been a while~~
Last Saturday 14th August 2010, a history of my life is made!
I celebrated my greatest and grandest birthday ever in my life!!!

I dont know where to start, it started when my dad just randomly asked whether want to invite my friends to my house for my 19th Birthday Celebration or not, I just said yes...
Then I sent invitation to all my friends from Primary school, Secondary School, College and University. I never expect the response are quite good although it was 30+% of the people attended, which is 30+ of them our of 100+, it is already more than I expected...

On the big day, I just finished my last paper for final exam for this semester and have to rush back home for the party, which is a bit sad...
I was fetching my Uni friends with 1 more car following me back to my house for the party and they were staying over at my place for the night...

When I got back home, many of them are already there waiting for me, so sorry for being a little late lar~
It is the first time I'm having such big party for my birthday, so I was a bit nervous...
There was so many people there, besides my friends, there are also my neighbors, relatives, and my dad's friends... I think there are about 60-70 people in total...

There was a few performance by my cousins from USA who came back for holidays... They were trained since young and they did a wonderful performance! But the sad thing is, I was listed to have a performance as well, since it's my birthday so I can't reject it anyway... I practiced it for a few weeks and I thought I was ready but then I was 4 days away from home for my finals so cannot practice at all the that period of time, and when I'm back I had to perform straight away... Due to all the nervous and lacking of enough practices, my performance was a failure~ :-(
But at least I got some cool pictures of me when performing, haha!

After that it was cutting cake and performance by my Sifu William Teo Peak Seng! One of the highlight for the night, he really go learn a song specially for me for only 3 days and perform it on the night... I wish I could be like you someday~ Hehe!
Then after that is sing k session, a few people went up to sing, including myself, few of my friends, my relatives, and even my parent too, haha!
My dear also prepared a few magic performance too, and the audience off course is our younger generation, haha!

There were so many great and funny things happen that night, it is too much to be stated one by one here...
So here I just wanted to have a big big big THANK YOU To:

My Parent - who set up and prepare everything for this party when I am in my Uni having my final exams.

My Cousin from USA - who did very great performance to entertain the crowd.

My Secondary School Friends Number 1 ( The Menjalara Gang!) - Kek, Chun Lim, Peak Seng, Boon Yang, Nicholas, Wai Kiat, Harry, My four sweet daughters who dressed really nice - Lee Boon, Siew Ling, Pei Ying, Mun Yee, Really thank you for coming, for some who skip work or event to attend my party, hope you did not regret to join the party, haha! And Qian Wen, Amy - thanks for coming, hope you all enjoy the party and the food... and everyone, really thank you so much for the presents~
Special thanks to PS for ur great performance, I'm so touched~ haha!
Lastly Kok Hou - Who is my primary classmate who never met for about 10 years, just realized you live nearby, thanks for coming and bring us to mamak at midnight, haha!

My Secondary School Friends Number 2 ( The Kdu Gang) - Johnathan, Bryan, Malcolm and Kah Ming, although only 4 of you all but you all still came, really thank you~ Hope you all not feel bored about the party, thanks for the present, it's so cute!!! xD  I already sued the google map for bringing u all turn a big round at my area to reach my home, hope it will be fixed next time, haha! and Kah Ming, next time better rmb the road to my house lar, haha!

My College Friends ( The Sunway Gang) - TTG, Lip Yong, Kean Weng, Juen Sern, Zyu Wenn, and Jamie, when I thought u all wont be coming I was quite sad lerr... Really happy that you all came, thank you! Special thanks for TTG the driver who fetch everyone and came here all along from so far... Miss u all lar~
Thank you for the present, I like it leh!!!! N Zyu Wenn, dont forget what u you owe me ya... =P

My Uni Friends ( The lala Gang? haha! ) - Without you all, I will be friendless in Inti... Alex, Henry, William, Michael, Susi, Xeel, Jasmine, Angus, De Xian... Really thank you for coming, hope you all had a great time here... Hope next time got chance to bring you all here wet wet again la!!! xD
Thanks for the Addidas Jacket! I really never expected that~ Now we have to separate for 1 month+, take care ya, will miss you guys~ :-(

Ok that's all?
Nope, off coz not...
There is another person I want to thank who play a most important role in my life...
My dear, thanks for coming that night, you are obviously the prettiest girl that night, I'm proud to show you infront of everyone that you are my Girlfriend! Thanks for everything! I Love you dear~ Muackss!!!



-More pictures-
-Click Read more to view it-

The party just started ^^

Dishes for the day...



The guests of the party ^^

Performer - My cousin from USA - Oliver

Elizabeth 

Jordan


Her singing damn nice~

My turn to perform, oh crap~ >.<

very nervous wan u know >.<


Hehe i like this...




Blowing birthday cake...


Next Performer - William Teo!!!


Let see how he does (bb is so happy looking his hubby infront)


My sifu - PRO!!!

Enjoying my sifu performance

Serious~ 


My dad performing, haha!


< My heart will go on > - for my beloved dear, william who performed for me, and all my friends that came~ ^^



Hug hug dear~ ( forced by my dad and the audience xD )


My parent turn to perform and hug hug~

Me and TTG Singing!!!

Jasmine and Micheal


Dear, performing magic!!! 

Tie herself...

Escaped...

Now tie Michael...

very entertaining~ haha!





My presents~













This one cannot open first because it is from dear and she said must open on the real day - 16th August

Like rubbish dump - Choi! Is my sweet presents mountain, love it! ^^

Day 2 (in 1 Utama Garden)
Got an Addidas jacket from my Inti gang!!!

Love it!

Instantly became smart!!! xD


It is my first time having such great party, I will never forget it!!! Sorry if I had anything make anyone not satisfied or happy that day, really thank you too much for joining the party and all the presents, and those coming from far, I really appreciate it!!!

Hope next time (maybe few years later), if I had such party again, really hope you all can come again, I promise I will "Perform" better! Hahaha!!!!

-Thank you all of you-

1 comments:

Henry said...

lik it lik it~

Newer Post Home Older Post