Tuesday 31 August 2010

Happy Birthday to Malaysia - Merdeka!!!

31th August 2010!!!
Today is the big day of once a year of country, Malaysia's Independent day, we named it as Merdeka!!!
Malaysia independent on year 1957, therefore today is Malaysia 53th Independent day.

For me this year's Merdeka is a bit quiet to me because I spend it like just a normal day... Some more now I'm having my holidays / semester break, therefore there is nothing really special about today for me... No celebrations, no count down, no greetings, no hang out, and so on...

Unlike few years back, when I'm still in Primary and Secondary School, we have all kinds of Merdeka activities. Such as class decorating, flags drawing, Merdeka modelling competition, Merdeka carnival and so on. I still remember dear had participated the Merdeka modelling competition before during secondary school at Menjalara School. I hope I had the picture of her that time so that I can post it up here, haha! But that time we still don't know each other so well~

I went to count down and celebration of Merdeka at Dataran Merdeka once, dear was there too, but she was not with me...
Really so long time ago, it is amazing sometimes when the old memories suddenly refresh into your mind...

This year's Merdeka day, I was stuck inside house doing the same thing as usual, facing computer, surf the internet, watch movie, watch tv programs, play piano, and so on. I started to feel bored of my holidays actually, some more dear is having exams now no time to accompany me... sad~

But at least morning we went to frim to climb mountain, me and my family. Although that's not really a mountain, but I guess that's how we say it? Din't went for long because my parent was complaining they old already cant walk much, so we almost spend 1 hour plus at there then we gao dim and go back home already~ haha!

Hmmm, that's all for my day, nothing special lar...
Lastly I wasted to say...
If We are born to be Malaysian, We should be proud to be a Malaysian...
No matter what, it is still our country...
Hope Malaysia will make us proud too...
Happy Birthday Malaysia!!!





On this big day of Malaysia, we should listen some Patriotic song to give some Semangat to our Malaysia!!!
Enjoy~ ^^ 

1 Malaysia Theme Song


Satu Malaysia - Amp Allstar

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post