Wednesday 4 August 2010

要考试了

要考试了~ 要考试了~ 要考试了~

It means Exams coming soon! Exams coming very soon! Exams coming real real soon!!!

Every time when exam time is coming, the most critical part is to get yourself set to study mood and start to study... Start to study means really start focus 100% in study and get ready for exams! But the starting part is always the most difficult, anyone agree with me? That's why i said it is the most critical part...

Well forget about that first,  yesterday we finally finished our last presentation for this semester, after so much of rushing, so much of last minutes works, so much of lacking in sleeping, finally all the coursework has done! This semester was such a fast one everything were very rush! So fast it is already the end of 2nd semester...

Some of the coursework marks are already out, the most disappointing one is still my programming subject, Java! Sigh, what am I suppose to do? 

There is less then one week more to go for the Final Exam of this Semester...
Could I make Miracle within these days and in Finals?
Could I?
Would I?
Possible?

No! But I will still do my best for it!
No Give up!


-Last Day of Our Presentation-
+Good Luck Guys+

Ohya, incase you no yet noticed, I have included 2 little things which you can found on the left bottom of the gadgets...
+ Video of the Day
+ Foods of the Day
It will be updated often, daily not promised but will update at least once a week, so go check it out ya, hehe!

Have a nice day~

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post