Saturday 27 March 2010

From Sweating to Sweeting

Saturday,
Me, Dear, Kek, Chun Lim, By go desa park city jogging,
7.30+ jog until 8.30+ like that..
Its my first time jog v My dear leh~ 
But he keep saying me lazy la.. dunwan run la...and no sweating ...
Then i jiu compete running v dear! HMPH!
but still let him win...NVm la^^

Then after that v go to eat...
and chit-chat for awhile and back..
Dear and I go watch movie at The Curve Cineleisure Cinema^^
This time, 
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON in 2D
Dear wished to watch 3D but the timing is abit late
then v watched 2D de...
The movie is not bad..quite nice^^ 

After the show ended,
V have a walk at surroundings..
Bought le 2 ice cream mini boxes..
Dear bought Cookies Dough Chips flavour,
I bought Cream and Cookies flavour at Cold Storage.
then v go find dear's pants...
but bought nth..
cz din see dao any nice de in Ikano there.
V decided go for other places to buy again next time

After that, go Ikea buy Curry Puff and Hot Dog^^
Dear bought half dozen for his family as I request!
He keep saying NO NEED NO NEED! 
but i keep persuading him to buy for them eat!
HOHO! Finally I win definitely!
We go back...

Just came out outside from the parking place, 
V ARE TRAPPED IN THE TRAFFIC JAM!
TOTALLY CANT MOVE AT ALL..
So mang zang !!
Somemore, my house nobody at home..
and my sister asked me to meet her at carrefour kepong!
Due to traffic jam,
I told her that im going to eat something v dear while waiting them to back.
V ordered some bread and drinks at OLD TOWN near my house...
then keng gai v dear~
I complain to him alot...he saying and advising to me alot...

Then, suddenly i received a call that my family going to fetch me at OLD TOWN
DAMN NERVOUS
dunno what will they response when they saw just BOTH OF US. (ME AND DEAR ONLY)
We were sitting outside but there are something blocking so they cant see properly when they came.
I just told my parents honestly when my mum asking me izit just me and ks..^^
She seems nth^^
everyone looks fine^^
They knew our relationships, 
Just keep denying and dont want to acknowledge us.
V just prove to my parents c lor^^ =p

ANyway, 
Feel Thankful to MY PARENTS, SISTERS, DEAR and MY FRIENZ ^^
LOVE U ALL~ ESPECIALLY MY DEAR~~
 MUACKS!

Our sweet sweet pics oo ^^



>@<


>.<


>@<   >@< 





We like tis cute dragon oo... ^^


Dear like tis cute piggy ma? ^^

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post