Friday 26 March 2010

@ Really a busy and tired week @

It has been a really busy week for me...
End of semester is coming...
A lot tasks and assignments to complete...
This week i had 5 exams of various subjects and it really killing me...
Not including those assignments and group projects that have to rush and presentations as well...
I have average less then 5 hours sleep every night...
Some more went to donate blood on Wednesday, feel like want try it and since friend ask me to donate together then just try try lor...quite fun also de...the scary part was only when the nurse said ''Uh-oh, macam sudah cucuk salah la". =.=" need to cucuk a few times only can connect to my blood stream... aiyo, fail la that nurse! >.<
Also had a body check...everythng is normal except my cholesterol was a bit high...sei lor, have to control my eating liao~
Finally, this weeks is over! n tmr will going to be my sweet day with my dear again~ hoho, i cnt wait for that le, im going to sleep early tonight and have a nice day with my loved one tmr...
Next week will not be as busy as this week expect for a few projects and assignments to do with. One have to completed by this weekend.
Hope I can finish everything in time...

Proves that we was fighting so hard for exams...
until...Zzzzzz...

We fall asleep while studying for the exam coming next...

It was at library...
we were really sleeping except for this 2 ppl...
(this happy guy and the camera man) xD


So happy that I'm going to donate blood? O.O

Walao weh, u nid cucuk how long de oo? >.<

~~~The End~~~

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post