Saturday 20 March 2010

** Incredible day **


Today it's Saturday again...means it's an official day for dating with my dear... ^^
This is our plan for today...and thank god everything just went smooth and even a bit out of our expectation...in a good way of course...hehe!

Firstly early in the morning I went to fetch dear at Station One near her area, 
as she told her mum that she is going to celebrate birthday for a friend in College, 
summre told her that I will be there too...geng or not my dear? Haha...

Since the time is still early, where could we go leh? 
Of course went to my house as we alrd planned earlier...
Actually we thought there will be nobody at home...but when reached my house, 
my dad's car was there...Ohno, dear was so nervous and shy...
so I have to keep telling her to be calm...just to say hi to them...luckily they've been in a good mood... ^^

We firstly went into the Tv-room/K-room...dear ask me to bring my laptop...
We turned on the Tv...and she copied a game to me...we let me played a while...haha...
and then we continue watching tv and chit chat about some sam pat things..got about college things..life...future...and our love..
So happy and fun chit chat about sam pat thngs with dear while watching tv... =P
Love talking to dear... ^^

After that we went in my room, we fb a while, talk a while, rest a while, joke a while, fight a while... =P
And after all the a while we went down to play my grand piano...
I show off a bit with my love songs to her thought she will be touched de,
but she seems so boring and play her own songs there...haha! that is my dear~ =P

After piano dear want to play ping pong with me(so many entertainment at my home oo!) xD 
while playing dear keep complain I keep making her to pick up balls...
then I fong sui a bit keep let her win lor...then only she feels happy and proud...
my dear ar my dear~ hehe...

About Noon we left my house went to One-U...
as dear is so called ''celebrating birthday party with her friends'' today,
so she cant stay for long...we just went for lunch, shopping and walking... ^^
This time lunch is I decide so i wanted to gave her surprise initially,
I keep don't tell her what we are going to eat, but she keep guessing,
and the ''Shui'' thing is as we went inside the car park,
we saw a big poster of advertisment of what Im planning to bring her eat,
and she's so smart immediately sure it's that one alrd...no fun liao lor~ >.<

Italiannies...our place for lunch... ^^

Classic Carbonara (for 2 person)

Yum Yum...delicious...

Ice Cafe Mocha

Ice Cafe Machiatto

We eat until clean clean leh~ ^^

The price are reasonable as most of the dish are served for 2 person...
but there are still a lot looks nice...next time wan come here try again with dear~ ^^

After lunch we go SHOPPING lor off coz!!! 
We went in a few shops includes Padini, Romp, Levi's, and so on...
While we walking, something interesting happen btw us...
we suddenly start speaking in english...
at first a bit broken but after that we make it more proper a bit...
dear seems quite enjoy it, so we continue it...haha!!!

We bought a white pant for dear and a white t-shirt for me at Romp...
Then we went to popular bought a mouse for me...dear got sponser...thx dear, Muacks~ ^^
After that the last stop is our favorite Japanese sweet store...bought some sweets and drinks...
And we're still speaking in english...incredible leh! Really 1st time...Cool! 
and her eng not bad too...we both can train each other become pro next time...haha!

After that it's time to go back...
although a bit sad to separate with dear again but we really had a great day today...so happy!
I knw dear feels the same too...
I know we can create more sweet and incredible memories for our future...
I love dear since the past, now and till the future forever!!! Muacks~~~~ 


I know dear is so happy there...so do i oo... ^^


Dear always like to Curi take my gambar when Im concentrade driving...lolx!

Our sign out love...
(nice picture captured by dear oo)



Our Super sweet day together...
~~Muacks~~


0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post