Saturday 13 March 2010

// A Great Day //

Today is a very great day for us(me and my dear)...All the plans went well and smooth...
This is how it starts...
Morning we went to play badminton at starplus but I was late due one accident at my area! >.< we spend about one and a half hour in playing together with kek and chun lim...

After that we went to Kepong Carrefore nearby a Wanton Mee shop eat...One cute thing is, dear request to drive my car...Haha!

Dear seems enjoy driving my car ma... ^^

Dear got feel proud drive my car ma? =P

Prepare to eat!!!

Kek's food...wah, gold colour de!!! O.O

My food!!!(chun lim called the same thng too)


Kek eating...


Chun Lim waiting for his food... =P


No food for dear becoz she alrd ate her breakfast at home... =P

After the meal me and dear went carrefore as planned and they two went back or mayb go pak tuo gua, hu knws... xD
The reason we planned to go carrefore earlier is because few days ago dear went there and saw a shop selling a lot nice watches as we planning to buy a couple watch for both of us... ^^

As last, we successfully completed our task! We both bought a watch...although it wasn't couple watch but who cares...as long as we bought it in the same shop, same day, same time and most importatly we are couple, then it makes it couple watch alrd la... ^^

Technum watch for my dear and Paris polo club watch for me... ^^

Our "couple"watch!!! ^^

Dear's...

Mine!!! (wow i like tis pic, take dao so nice!) make me feel like buying it again... xD

I holding dear's hand with out new watch!!! Felt glad that we made a good choice!!! ^^

After that we went to one-u becoz dear wanted to buy something there...it is a spec(without power)...Last time got spec to wear want change to contex lens...now wearing contex want to wear a fake spec...haha!
Then also bought a ring for dear...not wedding ring la, not so fast 1st... =P

Then we bought a drink...some fruits add with chocolate and ice cream...quite nice leh! 
Very Choc Berry

After that dear have to go back alrd becoz her family keep rushing her to go back... =(

Had a sweet and happy day with her, although the time is short bt still we appreciate all the moment we together...I love u so much dear...Muacks!!!

dear's with and without spec pics...
dear you are so beautiful and gorgeous...
Love you~

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post