Sunday 7 March 2010

<< Plan B day >>

Yesterday Saturday, we have a few plans...but almost all the plans failed!!! luckily we smart people can always think of a plan B so fast! haha...

Firstly we decided to jogging in the morning 7.30am with Kek, Chun Lim, Boon yang and dear...so I woke up at 6.30 and prepare everythng ready to go out fetch my dear so I sms her that Im coming soon...who knows she never reply me so I know she sure overslept adi...Nvm lor I wait, wait for another half an hour le still no reply, summre the sky just started to rain outside so I think it will take some times for her to wake up...

That time alrd 7.40am I drive to Desa park and meet with the rest, since it's raining, so we immediately thought of a perfect plan B! That is CC after our breakfast! We went to Menjalara have our breakfast and tat time dear sms me she woke up late...So we immediately thought of anohter plan B for us too! That is, go dating n watch movie after CC! =P

After one hour of CC with them, I went to fetch dear and went to 1u...since she cant out for long so we decided to juz watch a movie and shopping a while...Luckily the movie we wanted to watch has a nice timing, Percy Jackson and the Lighting thief at 11am! There was not much people there as well... =)

 
 Nice movie, me and dear like it! ^^

After the movie we went to have a walk and chit chat a bit abt our future, we quite enjoy the moment we together and talk to each other... =)
Dear bought Sushi to brg back home...then it's almost time to go back alrd...

In the car I gave her something as a small surprise, hope dear like it...
I know dear yesterday is a bit unhappy becoz of the earlier plans failed and things doesnt go very smooth but as long as we can be together sharing love to each other...
that is everything for us already...

I love you dear... <3

Some pics tat we taken of the day >>>>>>>




 
 Just a small gift for dear hope u like it...Muacks!


Take some sweet photo's be4 going back... =)

 
 With Love...

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post