Saturday 3 April 2010

<< Another Random Post >>

Why am I like this, Why am I like that, Why cant I be like him, How can he be like tat...
All these Why's and How's always appear around us...
Even everyone of us always complain and asking these everyday...

Why? Because all humans are greedy and will never satisfied of what they have...
Poor people will have their worries....
Rich people will have their worries....

Humans like to compare;
firstly start from relatives, then to friends, then to the well known people in the society and will keep going up and comparing without ending...

There are millions of problems, millions of people in this worlds;
How much can you worry?
How many people can you compare?

Maybe you can ask...
what is the difference between you and other people...

There are millions of people in this world...
Thousand of successful / special / talented people...
Compared to them, what is so special about you? what is the difference of you with them?

The difference is You are Special....
We are all special...Each and everyone of us...
We think differently, we do things differently, we settle things in many different ways...
Although sometimes we'd have the same thought but no one will 100% thinking exactly the same thing as you and 100% know what are you thinking...
That make us the biggest difference among each other...

After knowing all of us is special...
Why don't we stop worrying; stop comparing; stop complaining; stop asking why...
We all have our own talents, our own ability, our own thinking...
We don't have to do our best to be like other people...
We should do our best to show people the best of ourselves. 
Do your best to show who you really are...
Do our best to be ourselves...

Everyone can be successful...
Because the answer is not about can or cannot...

It is want or don't want...

I want to be success...
I will do it in my own way and with the right way...
I am who I am, I will try to change to become better but I will still be me...
And for the one I loved; 
I always love you and that will never change...

This...
is just a random post...
I know what I wrote here will not be 100% correct...
In fact in the term of life...
Nothing is completely right and nothing is completely wrong...
It depends on how do you define right or wrong to make life better...
Not just for ourselves but also for the one we love, our family and people around us...

Same thing goes to the term successful...
It depends on how you define successful...
Rich? Famous? Popular? Well known in the society?
For me my definition of successful is to reach our goals of life...
and my goal of life is to lived happily and safely with my beloved and family...

Dear, my goal is to love you forever and give you happiness...
Muacks~~~~


0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post