Tuesday 27 April 2010

♥ Me + Dear = Love ♥

Went to the curve few days ago with my beloved...
Firstly I went to fetch  her and her sister frm her house, happy can fetch her frm her house again...haha!
Her sis was having a high tea at the curve so we went to the curve too...


We bought a recycle bag...then we went ikea and have hotdog bread and curry puff and our brunch...
dear love the hotdog bread so much! it was really nice actually...haha!








Then we went to watch movie...again we failed to watch Ice Kacang Puppy Love because the timing was not right...dear have to go back b4 4pm...
So we choose When In Rome which bb said it is nice(whch herself havent watch it yet, haha! =P)...
Got couple seat! yeah~ 
The movie was funny n nice...it's a love story movie... ^^
N tis is the first time we watch movie dont drink coke or pepsi...we drink 7up revive! because dear say drink too much coke will, ahem...lolx!




After the movie dear wanted to go eat the hotdog again! Wah, she really love that so much...so we had a hotdog bread again each before we went back...
We also bought shirts for each of us, at Padini Orange outlet...it was cheap, Rm20 per piece... ^^


It was a really sweet and meaningful outing wif dear again...I love going out wif my dear...I love her so much!!! 




Another news I heard frm her yesterday was her family already know and approved that she is having a relationship...I waited this for so long...I will work hard and try my best to be someone useful, nw i have a bigger responsibilty, i wont let anyone look down on us...


2 days later we are having a trip to Genting, n dear is able to join tis time, i waited this for so long as well, finally we can go for a trip together! yeah~
N dear our 2 years aniversary is coming...I feel great to see our love growing stronger and sweeter each day, I love you! Muacks~


Bought Superman and Superwoman T-shirt for both of us as a bday gift for my dear...
Rmb wear to genting ya, Muacks~ ^^

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post