Saturday 3 April 2010

^^ This is our Love ^^

Today actually we din plan much de...
We just planned to go have a simple breakfast and go One-U shopping, see cloths, and play soft ball if got time...


We went McDonald to have the breakfast set...it's a muffin burger + 1 hash brown + Coffee/tee. We order Ham burger and Sausage burger and both with tea...< dint take dao pic leh dear~ >


After that we wanted to go ''da bao'' "Tie Ban Pao' at old Sungai Buloh near my house de...we find quite long finally found that shop...but who knows...close le! @_@
Then we took some time for us to go out from there too... disappointed a bit lor~ =P

Then we went to One-U...
Firstly dear bring me to a Japanese shop where inside all selling Japanese stuff for RM5. But we end up din buy anythng there... =P
We went in some clothing shop, tried some shirts, pants and dresses but end up dint buy any too...haha! Dear go pay for the bag she alrd reserved few days ago at Padini...it's a gift for wen as her coming bday present...


We keep finding short pants for me as I alrd wanted to buy it long time alrd but keep cannot find a suitable one...Today we went to many cloth shops, Jusco and F.O.S...End up still cannot find a suitable pant but bought 2 "Mah Yin Tong"(Boxer) instead of pants...lolx!

Next we planned to go play the soft ball which is at the UR floor, but end up we went in a Secret Garden...
Really is a Secret Garden, we never know this garden exist and there was no people there...and it really is called The Secret Garden..haha!
We took a few pics there den went down...we asked and found out we took the wrong lift...we have to take another lift to UR to reach the soft ball place...but the garden was not bad actually... ^^


After that, we passed by and went in to a chocolate shop. Bought some chocolates and applied for the member card! O.O
Then we went to Guardian to buy cosmetic for my dear...dear want to make up beautiful dunno let who see leh...haha! =P

After that we finding place to eat lunch...but we both are not so hungry so end up went to eat desserts at Honeymoon...while eating dear talk and calculate some money issue with me...haha! She want me to save money and dont spend so much wor...So I told her I will go back and think of a good plan...you know lor, it's not that easy... =P


Then it's time for dear to go back alrd...she got another activity with family at 5pm later...
Yerrrr, i bu she de dear wor~ T_T


But got 1 thing I'm happy is her parent finally accept me as her bf...although they still dont really like me yet but at least they wont keep " fan dui " her from being in a relationship anymore... ^^

Dear I love u so much....
Muacks~~~ ^^


We took a lot pictures today....
Here is it... ^^

Nice Shot dear...so yeng! Haha!


*Aaaaaaa*
(i drive so scary meh dear? xD)

Dont kiss the camera, kiss me ma... Muacks~ ^^

I like ur smile... =)

Wah dear wan becum Model le oo? Nice post! ^^

38 dear... =P




Sweet sweet together...

Nice ar! ^^

Like tis...^^












Dear 1st time we took so much pics with greeneries oo...vry nice rite... ^^




Wah dear I have a feeling that we are travelling in outstation when seeing these pics la...haha!




Yeah~ ^^

*HoneyMoon*
< Ice-cream world >

Dunno wat is tis liao... =P

Sweet ball with kacang...

Dear I love you and we will be always together...
~Muacks~

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post