Wednesday 14 April 2010

* End of 1st Sem *

Finally!!! I have sucessfully completed my first sem in my Uni life...
So much had happened in these 4 months time...

I went there alone myself with no friends and no experience of the programme as I choose this programme in a very last minute. And I think this will be a right decision that been made...

During the first few weeks i was lonely and sibeh beh tahan with the life there, until joined a gang of friends(also is some 38 and crazy de friends...haha!) and started to get used to the environment there...

For those who still dont know what programme I took, it is call Bechalor in Network and Mobile Computing, it belongs to the IT feild...
This sem I have 5 subjects including Language study French and Soft skill Financial planning skill...
This time Final will have 3 subjects, the language and soft skill is 100% coursework...
The 3 subjects is Programming, New Technology and HCI(teories) and Mathematics for Computing. And it is one shot to be done in 2 days!!! Really stuggled and suffer these days for that...Slept less then 3 hours everyday for revsion, almost ki siao liao!!!

But at least all the effords and suffers pay back my satisfaction on my final. Although there are some that I have mistake, esspecially for my first exam I did all the 6 questions while it only suppose to choose 4 out of 6!!!!! I will nvr forget tis!!! >.< but overall this time Final is consider satisfied than what I expected, consider a good start for my path ba...

Now I'm free until next sem start on May...
and now is my dear's turn to suffer and struggle for her exams...off coz I wont just sit and watch u suffer lar dear, I will be there with you and keng gai wif u whnever u need me and give u all the supports and love hope to help you reduce a bit stress and suffers...
Dear, I have confident on you, I know u can do it well...good luck oo dear! I love you...
Muacks!!!


Here are some pictures taken for release stress during the revision period, haha!!!



  * INTI *


So Many to Study Aaaa!!!

Headache liao!!!

Beh ta han le... >.<

Have a rest 1st...with all the notes!!! LOL!

Finally, it's today Im waited for so long!!! time to pack thngs go back home!!! haha...

Left almost nothing at my hostel... =P

Bye bye my block...


Bye bye Inti!

At home lastly... =)

Facebook! Game! Dota! Everthing! Here I comes!!! wahaha!!!

Enjoy!!!!!


Dear, lao gong will wait u finish you exam then we can enjoy tgr can go dating le...Muacks!!!
Jia you oo dear, u can do it de!!!
I love you~

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post