Saturday 2 October 2010

Sunway Pyramid on the LAST DAY OF THE MONTH

Well...SKIPPED CLASS on THURSDAY!
I got a lecture class in the afternoon I think *Lazy to check the timetable* 
The whole day just got that only 2 hours lecture.. Is a lecture about "Ethics Business"...
About my timetable for this sem..I NEVER SATISFIED the timetable that had been set for our group..
Either is THE GAP TOO LONG or CLASS ENDED UP LATELY...T_T
A few days of a week also thinking where to LEPAK and USED FULLY of the time..
Therefore, I decided to give myself a day off which is EVERY THURSDAY! CooooL ^^

Thursday,
Amy, Qian Wen and I went to Sunway Pyramid..
Reached there at about 11am,
Find the RED BOX KARAOKE thru the map..
V sang for about 3 hours +...
High, Excited, Shouting...

After that, v went to buy present for our friend..
Survey a few shops..
Lastly, v chose a top wear and it's looks nice with the black lase...

Next, went to play archery^^
Each of us RM9 with student price.
Our hands are so TIRED after playing.

then went to FOOD STREET having some food and snacks...
V ate SHI LIN MEE SHUA, TEMPURA, FRIED CHICKEN, SWEET POTATO and another forgot what it is called...
After that, is time to go back...
Luckily not so jam as I thought!

Here are some photos that v have taken: *Not much photos due to LACK OF BATTERY THAT TIME*
Ah wen~~

Me~

Me and AMY~




Ah wen BELANJA MAKAN~~ After this, i no take any photos anymore..No BATTERY>.<

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post