Tuesday 19 October 2010

3rd Genting Trip this year!

Week 5 is my University's Mid-term break holidays for one week. Although is holiday but we still have a lot assignment to rush and class tests are coming soon too. After all, this is just a short semester, I dont know why we still having holidays between this rushing semester at first, but now I get it, it is rather a study break or assignment rushing break than a holiday perhaps.

But since it's a one week break, impossible we are going to be so good boy staying at home study everyday. Few weeks ago we (me and my Inti gang) already planned to have a Genting Trip! It will be on Saturday, which is the day after our last class before our break.

It is a one day trip, so we 7 morning 8 morning already wake up and off to Genting!

We have 11 people going with 2 cars going from Nilai. Me, Alexander, Charissa, Susi, Victor (my car), Jasmine, Angus, William, William's sister, Gregory, Mei Ling (Jasmine's car). And 2 more people (Henry and his Bibi) going themselves with Henry's parent.

And so... The journey starts... from 7.00am Saturday morning...


We stopped for McD for our breakfast


Reach Genting at 9 plus


Straight head to Outdoor Theme park after meeting up with Henry them



First game: Cyclone Roller Coaster 
Wah, first game already play this arrr, sure or not~ @_@

Henry and Bibi (first time see bibi in real person oo, haha!)

Waiting~

I dont think Im gonna sit on this!


2nd game is flying chair, a more relaxing game to play...


The two love birds Henry and Bibi again, lol~

What are u kidding me???!!!!!! So fast play this one? I still not ready lar, NO WAY!!!

Going Up~~~ Did I sit on that thing???




Take a closer look~

NOOOOOOO~
I was there, forced to play by Henry and everyone...
Retarded face num 1: 傻笑 with fear

Stupid Henry posting there summre! >.<
First time playing this, so scare larrr!!!
Retarded face num 2: Dying in pain, aaaaaa!

It came down, that time in my mind was "what did just happened???"

After playing it only feel that actually it is not that scary as imagined...
The dying moment (falling down) was only like 3 secs...
After playing this, I have successfully finish played all the game in the Genting... Last few times I went I played everything except for this one...
Claps for myself~ Haha


4th game is Crock Screw!!!
The fastest and scariest Roller Coaster in Genting! (I suppose)
Looks like we want to finish all the scariest game first, then later at the back is 'rojak' alrd, haha!

Group photo~

I still cant believe that I played this...

Next is archery time!!!




I like this pic, taken from William's album, haha
1, 2, 3 Shoot!!!

The War Zone


I took this picture because there are a lot people behind the gate seems like they are in jail like that, quite funny rite, haha!


"See you again"
Take a break for lunch


First world Indoor: Wishing Well


Playing 4D Jackpot organized by Magnum, no luck! haha



Continue Outdoor Games! 
6th game: Bumber Boat

Requirement for this game


Looks who's overweight!!! 115KG wahh!!!

Waiting....

Waiting............

Waiting................................

Wait.........................................

.......................

Finally someone got mad of waiting and shows this!!! Haha

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We waiting 1 hour plus just to  play this!!!



Finally can play alrd... Seems excited!

Time to crash into each other!!! xD

7th game: Pirate Shit Ship

Ready...

GOOOO~~~

We did not play this... Why?

My reason is because I lost RM10 for this stupid cheating game!!! >.<


We did nt play this because it is a lot people and someone dont want to get wet, so we play the game next door instead.
The Mine Train Ride (8th game)

9th game: Flying Dragon

10th game (last game): Go Kart!!! (waiting almost 1 hour for this too)

Next we went to Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland









We saw this when we are going out from the Theme Park...
A group of people dressing very nice with many body guards around them...
We thought they were getting married of something...

And this too...
-Porsche-
Im gonna get this car one day, hahaha!!!

When we walked to the other side, we saw a big crowd gathering there, then we saw the cars and group of people just now, the crowd are actually waiting and to welcome them... wow!!!!

This is so amazing!!! Are they like sons of Uncle Lim or brothers sisters relatives of Uncle Lim??? 
Crazy~~~ @_@


Indoor Arcade Time!!!

Price Zone~

Working very hard to get as much tickets as possible~


Saw some random people playing so well in this!!! O.O

Our Result!!! Wuhooo~

Time to choose for prizes!!!

Everyone has a price, happy~~~ ^^

Mamak at Gotong Jaya before going back to Nilai...

This Maggy Goreng Sucks!!!! 
I ordered another Roti Kosong after this...



That's the end of the Genting trip, it is super duper tiring day until all our legs are numb and crying in pain! 
Pity me some more have to drive back so far to Nilai while everyone are sleeping inside my car, haha! 


Great trip with my Inti gang, although a bit sad that my dear cannot join and cannot see me so brave playing the space shot, but never mind next time sure got chance again...

But one thing for sure, NO more Genting Trip for this year!!!!
I've been to Genting 3 TIMES with frens just in this year 2010, break my record for my entire life, play those game also got a bit 'sien' already... haha

That's all~

To view the complete sets of photos can go to my facebook album






0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post