Thursday 14 October 2010

Bonanza Day!!!

What a wonderful Tuesday for us...
As u know, I LOVE SUSHI! 
And dear today wanted to bring me go have SUSHI @ SUSHI KING which can fully utilize our stomach @ LOW PRICE, RM2 ONLY!!!
AT 1 Utama...????

Do 1u there got SUSHI KING??? I thought there is SAKAE SUSHI instead of SUSHI KING????

I have totally no idea where the SUSHI KING LOCATED at 1u!!!
And Dear think the same too!
But after that I was told by him that 1u there do have SUSHI KING actually..
It is Just somewhere where people seldom passed by..."O.O"
It is located at OLD WING...somewhere near the entrance of taking taxi or buses there...

<< Bonanza RM2 >>
It is exclusively for Sushi King Card members only and from 11-14 Oct 2010..
But it is available from 18-21 Oct for Sabah and Sarawak..
The members card holder can brg a maximum 5 people only...
There is time limit, 1 hour per dining session.
Off course, not every plates are cost RM2 only..
The RM2 is applicable to RICE-BASED SUSHI on all coloured plates excluding the Tsunami, Temaki and other normal price plates.

* Purpose : FULLFILL OUR EMPTY STOMACH*
* Mission : ESPECIALLY  FOR THOSE RED and PURPLE PLATES, EAT AS MUCH AS U CAN* 


Then, it can only be considered as WORTH u know...*HAHAHA*
(I was told by my dear ..LOlx)








It is charged as normal price, RM 6 if not mistaken.. TASTE NICE!



Initially both of us dont like to eat this...But this time v have a try on it..and it is based on the normal price.




The  height our plates...it costs us RM 35 like that including tax and service charge.








I like this!! Frustrated with my hand position>.< Has covered my mouth...it has taken NOT PERFECT as my dear's one...aaaa!

See!! what a perfect matching with ur face! Haha!



Thanks to SuSi (Dear's frienz) for lending ur SUSHI KING's card^^

This is his face and look!! SUFFERING EATING TOO MUCH WASABI that I made for him! haha!

Me!!! Looks much more suffering than him Lor!!!
 Have our drinks @ Juice Work.
 V had ordered < MANGO SENSATION >,
containing Mango, Banana, Tropical Juice and Low Fat Mango Yogurt!

WAiting for drinks to be served.


I saw ur "Misai", dear^^ haha!


Mango Sensation


Not a natural Smile


  ♥   Happy outing with U  ♥


~The End~

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post