Monday 4 October 2010

A Wedding Dinner with My Dear

Few days ago I was told by my parent to attend a wedding dinner of one of his office staff.
We were given one whole table which can occupy 10 people.
My dad asked me to invite my friend to come as there is still one or two empty seats for the table.
He asked me to invite Xin Ying (my dear)...

The dinner was on Sunday night, even though I don't expect she will be able to go,
but I still tried to ask her.
Surprisingly, after a day or two of consideration and getting permission from her parent, she is approved to go with me for the dinner!!!

I was so excited and happy to hear this news.
This will be the first time she is joining me for a dinner with my family and all. Dear seems so excited and nervous too, haha!
*Thank you Aunty and Uncle ( Dear's parent ) for allowing her to follow me for the dinner~ ^^

On the day (Sunday), dear's family went back to their hometown Ulu Yam and dear is alone in the house.
I went to cut hair in the afternoon thought want to make my hair 'yeng' a bit for the dinner.
But the stupid people cut my hair till so short, thought I'm still primary kids meh, arrgh! Forget it!
After that I 'da bao' a chicken rice for dear for her lunch then go back to get ready.

About 5.30pm, I went to fetch dear to my house first. Then I go prepare and make up a bit and we wait for the others to get ready.
It is at KL Times Square, we going there with 2 cars, my dad driving a 7 sitter honda odyssey with 8 people inside while I'm driving my car with me and dear.

In my house before going out...

Dear is very pretty tonight~ ^^


A new dress dear just bought ^^ 
Nice dress, I like it! 


We reach there about 7.45pm and wait everything to be settle down...
Mean while we were chit chatting among ourselves...
Dear talked quite a lot to my parent and some relatives on the table too, everyone likes you oo dear~ ^^


free appetizer cookies before the dinner start...



I want to take a picture of dear but she said ''NO!'' Haha

My Mum and Dad ^^

Me and ah dear~

My brother...

My 'ah yi' and my grandmother...

My Gu Ma, her daughther, and her husband...

The Bride (Stella) came to say hello to us~ ^^


Everything is well prepared, ready to start~

At about 8.30pm, finally the wedding ceremony start, the bride and bridegroom start to come in with full of claps and applause.  



The Main Characters of this event arrived...


Jack and Stella~ 

The dinner started, the dishes started to came in...

First dish: Four Season Plate *****

Second dish: Shark fin shoup *****

Third dish: Fish ****

Forth dish: Little Roasted Pork ****
 ( a bit oily, my dad not dare to eat, lol )

Fifth dish: Prawn ****

Sixth dish: Mixed vegetable plate **** 

Seventh dish: Fried rice ****

Last dish: Desserts *****


Many 'Yum Seng' are going around the restaurant and singing session is going on on the stage too, it was a very lively and joyful environment for the moment.

About 10.50pm is the end of the dinner, and everyone start to going back. We also leave and say good bye to the two blessed and happy bride and bridegroom.
We reach home about 12am due to toad constructions and jams all over KL roads.

It was a happy and sweet day to attend a wedding dinner with my pretty dear tonight,
I love you so much~

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post