Saturday 8 May 2010

Our IP Man 2 Day ^_^

Saturday, The day before Mother's Day, 8/5/10

At 10.10am, Dear came to my house fetch me
After I said bye bye to my parents, We started our dating journey.

When we reached there, we went to buy tickets for IP MAN 2.
Luckily, there was no need for us to queue up for so long.
But the counters which sell the Drinks and Popcorn extremely A LOT OF people.
Seems like all already either bought tickets earlier or booked it through on9.

But strangely, the COUNTER INDIAN GIRL with MASAM FACE, 
had asked us for a few times:
"are u two over 18?"
"are u two over 18?"
We said "YES",
She said " can show me your IC?" 
LOL! excuse me! are v two not like over 18 ?? Or v looks younger ? hoho! ^^ *thank u*

Initially, we planned to watch the Puppy Love, but the IP MAN 2 attract us the most.
Im sorry to PUPPY LOVE, Im SOrry to our Malaysian Producer " Ah Niu" 
I will try to seek out my available time to watch Pupppy Love with my dear^^
Please wait for us ..^^





This movie is nice!
Rate 4.9/5 ! OH YES^^ 
Donnie Yen^^ Yip Mun ^^ 
I'm one of ur fans!!!
So do my Dear^^
I love ur KUNG FU^^ haha!
wondering My dear can learn anot..LOL!

Ohya, sitting beside us is a pair of couple. guess wad? 
They are MALAY! haha!
Hope They enjoyed watching Our CHinese Kung Fu Movie^^




After finish watching we pass by a telecommunication shop and stop by bought a LCD Screen Protector for both of our handphones...Yes!!! 

After tat, dear brought me to eat.
On the way going, we bought Cards for tomorrow's mother day in Memory Lane.
We had our lunch at 'Good Evening Bangkok'
The food is nice. 



 My dear's "Stir Fried Noodle With Egg" 

My "Pineapple Fried Rice"

Mango Juice (sharing)

My dear!

Me..Looks not natural..haha!

camwhore in car! haha!

Next, we went to walk around. 
Went to Jusco, I bought dear a Sport Shorts ^^
then we went to Etude House, I bought a cosmetic for myself.
Then buy some sweets for his bro and my sisters.
So do Magazines for me during my free time.
^_^

I think that's all my Dating Day^^
Muacks! 
I love u , Dear~

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post