Tuesday 18 May 2010

Dating with Iron Man

This is an a-bit-late post related to our last outing on the previous Saturday few days ago...
We know it will be an sweet and happy day so we both slept early the night b4, hehe... 
And I was having a bit of flu and not feeling so well...
(Is dear infected me! =p )

Unfortunately, I wasn't recover on the next day I woke up, in fact it's getting worse... 
But no choice I just drank few cups of water and prepare for the outing.

We was early so we going to decide where to have our breakfast... 
It's was an odd but interesting decision we have made, that is have breakfast at my home...what we ate is a secret but it's just some very normal food, haha... ^^ ( Nothing special also.. LOL!)
After that I bring dear to my piano, she show me a new song she learned... it's quite good for her standard actually, quite surprise me... good job dear! =) 
 (off cz la! have learned for a period..must have some standard de^^ But it not yet completed, will show u the full version on that day)

Then we open computer play Fb for a while... (nothing much can play also>.<...v play games! Burger Island! haha!)
I gave dear a box of cookies that I bought last week and some make-up items that I got it from a seminar I attended few days ago, dear seems so happy and like it!  

Around 10 plus then we start our engine heading to One-Utama!
Firstly we go book our move ticket for Iron Man 2...Still we dun have chance to watch Ice Kacang Puppy Love yet... 
We put a very high expectation of the movie, but it comes out doesnt really meet up our expectation, 
( I no put high expectation lor..LOL! cz i also not so like c this de..I just want to accompany u for this time  =p)

dear feels very boring in the starting and middle part...Only the last part comes all the fightings and excited scene...and the movie was quite long too...I also feel it's ok lar, at least better than the 1st episode...
(Quite boring de...I felt the movie was so long T_T . Initially decided to go out from the cinema and went shopping de lor..LOL! but dint make it and slp in the cinema =p)

After the movie we went for a walk and see what to buy...we din hav much thing to buy actually, but dear wanted to go one shop to see something...
We decided to stop by nearby to have our lunch first because I am starving!

We just randomly chosen Vietnam Kitchen to give it a try. Dear is interested in a set lunch for 2-3 persons, the foods seems ok too, so we ordered that.
Actually it was a bit too much for us, at last I am the one have to sapu everything! Haha, but it's ok lar, the foods is not bad too... 
(I cant sapu fin>.< )

Dear received a call from her sis that one of their hamster died! All her sister were crying at home there, even my dear feel so sad too... =(  ( I do not have so sad as my sisters lor..)
So dear have to rush home to settle everything for the hamster ooo...

I sent her back and wait for her to settle everything.
They have a buried ceremony for the hamster...after that they bought another 2 cute little hamster to settle all their sadness, haha...

That's it for the day, dear will upload all the photos whch taken with her new phone!

Many people is getting sick these days, the weather is getting so hot and terrible nowadays, hope everyone will take care, drink more water, and stay healthy always...
Even my darling is having flu and few of her sis having fevers...
Dear get well soon ya, we still need a healthy body to have a lot of sweet outings nxt time... ^^

I love u so much ooo,
Muacks!!!

( I love u so much too ah dear^^ Muacks!)


                                                         Eat Kacang while waiting the food.

                                                                    My dear^^





                                                  A nice car in the parking slot!
      v take pic v the Volvo car as one part of our memory as v sure cant get a similar car like that!!
                                                     It is an antique car!

                                        Hmph! U take dao so blur for meT_T  but i take for u so nice~T_T




                                       One of my hamster died...Dunno why he died...Mayb old ?
                                          His body already become hard when i touch him..T_T


                       

                             SOme pictures that v took when he is still alive..He is cute, isnt it?                                               
                                                     This is the one who still alive...



0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post