Saturday 29 May 2010

2 Years Anniversary - Fullhouse *Pictures

Here comes the menu...

Dear's Chicken Chop set...

My Spaghetti Set...

Waiting for food...


Sweet Smile* comes frm the heart not frm the drink ^^


Mushroom Soup!
5 *****



Here comes the fresh n hot carbonara spaghetti!!! wuhoo~

Dear's hot n spicy chicken chop is here le, saliva came out adi...

Eat Eat Eat!!!




Dessert time...






After eating thn take some pics be4 leaving the place...




A small fashion store inside Fullhouse...


Wuiseh~ Michael Xy! Yeng dao~~

Dont pull my ear~~~




Mini bar for tarts and cakes by Fullhouse... 


Fullhouse Bum Bum car...


It's own by me now!!! 



Da bao some go back... ^^



Dear's handmade card for me for our Anniversary... ^^


This is just incredible!
Wonderful!!!
I love u dear...
Muackssss~~~


0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post