Saturday 1 May 2010

<< 1st of May >>

1st of May, one of the most important date in my life...it is my beloved dear's birthday...
This is my second year celebrating dear's birthday with you...which means we alrd been together for 2 years. Soon our full 2 years aniversary will be coming.

In these 2 years, a lot of thing happens between us that changes us and made us becum more mature, and now we've become the real lover and soul mate for each other, we cant be separated by anything or anyone.

Went to Genting 2 days ago for 2 days 1 night trip together with dear and a few friends. First time having trip with all of them and my dear...first time we have meet each other more than 24 hours continuously, first time having 3 meals together in a day, first time watch you sleep and see you wake up, this bring us much more close together and loving each other. So much more of feelings cant be describe in words, I really feel happy and proud of our love.

I'm not very good in making decision but choosing you is the most wise and correct decision I have ever made. I am not perfect, I know I have a few things that dear not very satisfied with...I will try to slowly change and improve myself...hope by the time you become my real wife, I will be the prefect prince in your heart...

When you are Happy, I am Happier than you,
When you Smile, I Smile even more than you, 
When you are Sad, I am more sad than you,
When you are Angry, I am much more Angrier than you,
Sorry dear if I ever made you sad or angry...
I will always do my best to make you always Happy and Smile...

Dear, any difficulties or obstacles in life I will face it together with you, you are not alone because I will be with you Forever!


I dint prepared and did much thing for you in your birthday this year, so I have decorate this blog a bit so that we can always look back at our sweet memories and smile... ^^
Hope you like it..
Muacks~


I love you dear...


0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post