Sunday 6 May 2012

My Dear's 21st Birthday!

Happy Birthday to My Dear lover Xin Ying!


So fast it is another year and my dear is now 21 years old, haha.
It was a surprise party that I have planned, but it was just a very simple one
The location of the Birthday Dinner will be at TGI Friday of The Curve Mall.

It is one the 1st of May, where is the public holiday for the whole world! She said she is very proud to be born on this way, because it is always holiday during her birthday, haha.

First I told her it will be a dinner of only both of us, then I privately invite other friends from our secondary school friends as we are still very stay contact to each other.


Presents that I have wrap for her. 


Arrived at TGI Fridays!
But it was on Monday, Lol.


The Girls.

The Boys!

My pretty gal~ =)



Foods Arrived!!!




Yummy yummy~~



Hot Plate, wow this one is special!

Someone looks really Hungry here.


One of the Presents she got for Birthday! ^^

Another Present gave by Lee Boon, bracelet with key to unlock her freedom for 21 years old. :D

Someone celebrate birthday too, Fridays is a famous place to celebrate Birthday, Lol. 






Here comes for another Surprise Time!!!


She is requested to sing a song and give a speech! :D


Bday Gal made a wish and blow the Candle~




A Group Photo of the Participated Members for today's Dinner! =)

Bday Gal with her Fav Cartoon Spongebob Cake!

Awww, how are we gonna cut and eat this poor and cute cake.. Lol =(


A little over big reaction here eh? xD

Happy Birthday Dear~ <3

All Finish eating and Chit chatting~

Someone is too free and made this, who is that behind the plate? =P



That's All for this posting. Really been seldom updating this blog for this year compare to the previous year, Hope we will catch up in blogging soon. 

And also I have just finished my 7th Semester Final Exams. Will be starting my Internship soon at 7th of May. So practically I do not have any holidays at all, this is really Sad. 

Anyway once more,

Happy Birthday to my dear and I Love You! ^^


0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post