Sunday 6 May 2012

Internship!!!

The Super tough and pack final exams is finally over at the 2nd of May which is just this Tuesday. 
It was so difficult that I have finally been through this tough semester and then without having a proper holidays and rest, I'm gonna start my Internship / Industrial training program tomorrow which is Monday 7th of May.

This will be my first time working for a Company, facing the working society and so on. It will be a new world and another new life for me. I hope I can adapt to it really quickly and able to perform my responsibilities well to the company.

The company I will be going for my Internship will be Silverlake @ KPMG Tower. 
Most people had impression of the KPMG which known as a famous accounting firm. But Silverlake is located inside the same Building as well as IBM and other large company and firms. 

BTW, it is also just located beside One Utama, guess that will be the place where I always had lunch and hang out during break and after work, Lol. 


This are the days where I went for lots of interviews with formal attire and nervous expression, haha. 
I went for around 4, 5 interviews and luckily this one accepted me and I choose this as well because the location was most suitable for me. 



The office look where I first came here for Interview. 


My Offer Letter from the Company! ^^



The post that offering for internship was Project Management for IT Development. I still have not much idea on what exact work and responsibilities I'll be doing. 
Tmr will be my first day and hope I can leave a good impression. All the best to myself and hope I can adapt and used to my new environment soon.

Good Luck! =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

May i know how long they proccess your offer letter after the interview?

Newer Post Home Older Post