Monday 8 August 2011

Ko Hyang - Korean Country Delights @ Mont Kiara Mall

Korean Food???
For me, I USED TO prefer Japanese Food to Korean Food!!! 
But truly to say that after I have been served by KO HYANG....
I have fall in love with Korean Food!!! :) 
U gonna to try it out at this outlet !! 
"Ko Hyang- Korean Country Delights"


Having several outlets at :
- The Gardens Mid Valley City
- Sunway Pyramid
- Mont Kiara Mall
- Viva Homes *Coming Soon*


We were NO IDEAS where to go on last Sunday as shopping malls around us seems nth interesting for us..
So, daddy brought us to MONT KIARA MALL that newly opened...
Well, a high standard place of Mont Kiara with lots of NICE BUILDINGS and CONDO...
And I also just knew that 李心洁's parents is living one of the buildings at Mont Kiara - being told my dad...
At the moment we been there, there's still some shops are under renovation..


The view of the mall...

Here's the place we having lunch at: 
Ko Hyang - Korean Country Delights!
Ko Hyang means hometown in Korean... This business is originated by a Korean guy.

Menu with Various of dishes!!! All the photos are definitely attracting me! 


Each dishes are served with a set of appetizers ! It is tasty when u combine the 3 of them eat tgther :)
Sth to add on:  I used to dislike Kimchi, but this time, I would like to say that, their Kimchi is niceI cleaned up the whole plate of kimchi!! 

Forgot what they called jor... hahaa!! 




Korean Fried Rice

Served with a bowl of Soup! 



Korea Dongsuh Green Tea with Brown Rice! Taste so good
Wish to grab one box for my family! 


If not mistaken, it is Korean Pan Mee

THE END



0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post