Wednesday 31 August 2011

♥ Skin Care to the Rescue - Clinique ♥

During this holidays,
I'm gonna to take care and improve my skin condition, especially the FACE PART !!
Gonna “Shoo Shoo..." my pimples and those little blemish that make me feel frustrated with for so long!!!

Went to Jusco Maluri with family and finally GRABBED THESE products!
Clinique is having ONCE IN A YEAR PROMOTION! 
* While Stock Last *





What I have Grab for myself???



I have grabbed 2 sets for me and my sister -
 One is for BLEMISH SOLUTIONS , the another one is Hydrating Solutions
*She told us that Blue colour that sets is can cure those pimples while the pink sets is moisturizer :)

Blemish Solution Set - include Cleanser, Toner & moisturizer :)

These are all for MOISTURIZING :)
Highly Recommended its Moisturizer!
Kinda nice to use:)


 - THE END -

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post