Sunday 5 June 2011

Our World, Their War

The war between Autobots and Deceptions has been around for many years.
It was the war of century which had the attention of people in the whole world.
Unfortunately our world, Earth has always been the target of Deceptions for taking over. However, the defender of justice, Autobots were always be with us and protect Earth. They have been fighting and sacrifice a lot to defend our world from the Deceptions.

On 29th June 2011.
A Cybertronian spacecraft which hidden on the moon will rise as Deceptions and going to Destroy the World. It is time for Autobots to stand up and fight against the Deceptions once again.


Good thing that "The Ultimate Movie Card" from GSC-EON Bank offer the chances for us to Win tickets for the Movie Transformer 2011 to watch the fights between Autobots and Deceptions on the first date of the movie launch. 
Click Here to join their Facepage and find out more on how to win the tickets. 


To join the fight, I will transform into an Autobot to fight against Deception to protect our World from being destroyed. 
I would like to transform into the Leader of Autobots, Optimus Prime!!!


As the Leader of Autobots, I will guide and lead my team to fight with the best conditions with well planned strategies on taking down the Deceptions. 

Practices make Perfect!
I would require all members of Autobots to do Training every day and night to built up more energy and muscles. 




You can compare the Results of Autobots before and after Working Out. 


-Before-
Too Skinny~ 


-After- 
*Boooom!!!*
Strong and Energetic for Battles. 



Next I will keep upgrading myself with Armor and Special Powers to become a stronger Autobot to fight against the Deceptions. 



I must keep upgrade myself into the Strongest Transformers of all so that I can easily defeat all the Deceptions and save this World. 


I will Slash them into Pieces with my Powerful Blades! 


And Crush them to the Ground once and for All!!! 



Lastly I will invent a technology to transform a normal car into an Autobot. 
To win Deceptions, more ally crew is somehow required. 
Therefore I will invent a Core.
An Energy Core that can be planted inside a car to give it Energy and life to transform into an Autobots fighter! 




=



More Examples....

Audi R8




Nissan GTR 




Ferrari Mclaren





That's all...
And we are now ready to fight!
Are you???




Optimus Prime: Autobots, Lets Roll~ 

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post