Sunday 19 June 2011

First Dslr Camera!!!

Since a while ago, I have already desire want to have a Dslr Camera to play with.
One of the main reason might because of the influence surrounding me, since a lot of my friends are playing and everyday talking about it, make me feel so left out... =(
Lol!!!

After few weeks of considering, choosing the suitable beginner camera, then I finally have my courage to tell my dad ask him to sponsor me a bit.
My choice is the Nikon D5100 after considering long time between Canon 550D and Nikon D5100.



Yesterday...
Me together with my dear, after playing badminton at the morning and after having lunch.
We went to Digital Mall to buy the Camera....
I can only say it is a Shit Place to go!!! =.=

Ok well the Mall inside was great, a bit like lowyat plaza. But the way going there is really like Shit! U never want to go there if u r the first time going there, lol.

There is a very silly thing we did.
We went to a wrong place and misunderstood it as Digital Mall.
It's my fault actually...
I thought a building that I passed by everyday with a sign of "Western Digital" beside the LDP Highway was the Digital Mall.
Damn, how silly I am!!!

When we reach there, we din even instantly realized we went to the wrong place, only feel weird and asking the guard, even the guard dont know what am I talking about. -.-
After about 15 mins of searching around and searching my Google Map. Then only I know this is a Big Mistake!

I followed the Google Map and went to the correct place after 30 mins later.
Even that is give us a hard time!
Because the Digital Mall is located at a Street. Just a big shot lot at that street. Dont even have indoor parking, and damn hard to find a parking over there.
Funny thing is one of my friend William and his Sister who planning to buy a Lumix GF2 also lost their way to some weird place.

This is the place I went... It is a Western Digital Factory and how in the Hell would I misunderstood it as Digital Mall??? >.< Stupid Me!

And this is the "Digital Mall" that my friend William went..
Same name but it is not the Digital Mall we are finding for.. =.=
How pro are we, both went to the wrong place together, summre wrong place in different place, Lol!


This is the real Digital Mall...
It is just a big shop lot located on the street at session 14 PJ. 
On the way we once suspect whether this place exist or not... lol

Inside is similar to Lowyat but only have 3 or 4 floors.


We went to a few shops...
Finally we decided to buy in a shop that have a display model for us to test out and explain many things to us. We bought the Nikon D5100 Body only and a separated Tamron Lens 17-50. 
Total price is RM3xxx

 My Cash for the Camera... lol


My Tamron Lens... 


My Camera!!! ^^ 



He is unboxing and fixing everything for me... lol 





Our Sales Man... lol


My Super Nice leather Bag!!! ^^ 


Camera that my friend William wanted to buy...


Below Pictures are Taken With the New Nikon D5100.
Warning, it might not be very good as I am just a beginner of Dslr Camera. 


Having tea time at Secret Recipe after Finish Buying... ^^ 




Playing Happily.. haha 










Back at home... 


Testing with My Dad... lol

With External Flash for his Old Camera... 



Simply shooting around play play... lol





FAIL!!! 





Manual Focusing Pillow~


Playing with Effect Mode...
*** Sorry about the Blue Color Thing >.< ***








More will be coming soon!!!
Stay Tuned~~~

Thanks My dad for Sponsoring Mostly of it
and Thanks dear for going with me to choose it...
Thanks Fish and his Sis for being at there too, lol

Also Wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day today... 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thnx

Very interesting blog of first day you became owner of digital camera of your choice.I also want to buy a camera will you suggest me Nikon or should I buy Canon.

Raymond said...

Hi there, I myself did a lot of research and seen a lot of videos of professional giving review on various types of camera. Between Nikon and Canon, it is really depends on you because both are really good and amazing quality of camera. Btw Im really loving my NBikon right now and took amazing pictures with it.. =)

Newer Post Home Older Post