Thursday 23 June 2011

♥ Naili's Place @ Sentul ♥

Hey guyz!!
This time, im going to bring u to a SPECIAL PLACE @ SENTUL...
It's much more than my expectation!!! *WOW*


♥  IT'S NAILI'S PLACE!!!♥ 
There got a few branches besides Sentul: 
Ampang Point, Subang Jaya, & Damansara Uptown!

Naili's Place was actually founded by Malays and the "Naili" means ACHIEVEMENT in Arabic language.
And what I say, it was a great and successful business they have done.
The view from outside, it looks great, it fulled with those trees and plants... But I never expect the inside can be so BIG and WIDE!!!!

Naili's Place - is renovated into BEACH-CAFE STYLE... U gonna lovin it when u step it...
When I was stepped in, just keep on TAKING PHOTOS NON-STOP!! haha!

Cross a bridge to enter ... Fishes are under the bridge...


Shisha!!! 

THere are about 300 + of seatings.. Duo to there are 8 people of us, we are unable to fit the  "Private Shelter" ...>.< 

The Menu - Plenty of choices for u~~ !!

Sorry for taking blurry ..
This place I passed by is actually a place for LIVE BAND, u may dedicate any songs to anyone ...^_^
And we have dedicated a Birthday Song to our Beloved Aunt too~~
 With the help of the DJ, he has highlighted my aunt for a few times!! 

~ ♥ Beach Skateboard ♥ ~ wish to sign on the skateboard ~~


sorry, it's blurry...
I do love this environment  with the warm lightning...is peace for me~~ 


This is how the "private shelter" looks like  I have mentioned just nw.. *Malay Style*
There got a few thatched cottages with Double-storey too... Too bad those are for reservation only...


We are sitting here...



You may enjoying your dishes on this boat...(*if it floats on the water, it's gonna be great*)
and there is only  ONE REAL BOAT available here!!!






The Special Ice Kacang







Coffee & Teh Tarik



♥  Cheesy Wedges ♥  My Favorite ♥ 



- Fried Chicken Wings - 


Naili's Handmade Special Pizza - is Delicious ! 















I was actually being attracted by the Cashier Counter here...The designs were AMAZING... I was feeling like staying at the beach side for these few hours ♥ 






U will never know how big is inside when u never step into...
Is a great place for gathering...
I will come to you - Naili's Place again when I know the way....XD


- THE END -

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post