Tuesday 3 May 2011

Taiwan Vacation is coming soon~ ^_^

Hello boys and girls^^
Sorry for a period of time not updating blog..WHY??? 
"I WENT FOR  TRAVEL!!  VACATION!!!" ^_^
and I really have no idea that within last one week, my dear can update for a few blog posts since his exams is around the corner!!! O.O + =.=

But one word for him : AWESOME!    *for keeping our blog alive...HAHA*
HOWEVER....!!!
I still have another word for him when I came back : SURPRISED???  SHOCKED !!! 
*for uploading an ugly of myself in that VIDEO that i had warned him NOT TO UPLOAD!!!!* HMPHHHH!!!! 

There is no choice for me to delete since it has been posted for a few days before i went back..
And i am sure that people had seen it...Had commented... or whispering that this video had been done badly.. and I ADMIT 
because of the darkness of that video...*BLAMING ON HIM RIGHT NOW...OBVIOUSLY HIS LOOK IN THAT VIDEO IS OK!!!  BUT THE ONLY MY LOOK  IS NOT OK !!!! ARGH~~~~~~~*

BACK TO TOPIC: 

I went to TAIPEI for 8 days (23rd - 30th of April) ! A nice journey! 
I had fall in love with that passion country!

- The land of Taiwan -



Me! Wearing a super big spec ~~ I LIKE IT^_^


Currently at TAIPEI IOI mall...

Stay Tuned!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post