Monday 9 May 2011

Bye Bye Semester Four + Awesome Fast and Furious 5

This post came by a little bit late, well was being a bit lazy these few days, lol!
Today is the Day 4 since the Finals is finish and started my 2 weeks holidays.
We really suffered a lot for the 3 days of exams to finish 4 hard subjects, have to enjoy hard for this holidays! >.<

Day 1
Just after finishing the last paper at last Thursday, we already straight away plan to go out have some fun first, even we all have exhausted and tired after suffering from all the exams.

Initially we planned to watch movie "Fast and Furious 5"
But who knows it finished so quickly, it is fully booked at all session even we wanted to buy online.
So we just went nearby to have dinner and have a game of bowling.
Around the midnight we asked some friends come out to "yum cha" together.
Therefore it makes me can't go back to my home sweet home for that day. =(

My Best friends during the 3 days exams!!! 

My clean and tidy room instantly became store room for storing stuffs of my future new house mate, haha.


Jusco Seremban, Fish Market Manhattan
It is having a Student Discount that only RM10 can have a Dinner Set with bottomless drinks and 50% off for desserts. It is quite worth it, so just go have a try lor. 

This I called has a funny name, something like "Cilio Culio Fulio" Lol!
It is actually a spaghetti with some deep fried fish meat. 

Dessert: 2 Scoops of Ice Cream



Day 2
After playing until late midnight the day before, early morning at this day have to wake up and go for another outing. My secondary school friends which many of them finishing their holidays and going to start a new semester. So planned today to go out have some fun.

Location is at Midvalley.
This time we got to watch the most desire movie, the "Fast and Furious 5"
Booked the tickets since yesterday.
What can I say? I got nothing to say!
It is simply Awesome and Fantastic! It was one of the Best Movie I ever saw in my life. I might be a bit exaggeration but that was really what I feel.

For me I feel it was better than Transformer, Iron Man and all others great action movies because it doesn't seems so fake, those actions and skills inside the movie seems so impossible but it is possible probably, it really drives into your nerves all the time.
Plus all the great actors inside the movie, I'm really impressed and love it!




Watch the Movie Trailer and go watch the movie if you Haven't
At least download and watch it
You will be regret if you don't, lol!  



Day 3
Outing with my darling finally.
Location: Sunday Pyramid & Subang
This will be updated in later posts.
So be patient and stay tuned for it... ^^


Day 4
Nothing much to say about.
Just one thing, Happy Mother's Day to all the great mums in the world, especially my mum! =)


Day 5 (Today)
Went for Morning Jog at Desa Park City some a few friends.
Breakfast at Mamak with my dear.
Clean and pack my room. 
Feel so fresh and nice sitting in my clean and tidy room, haha. 



To conclude of this Semester, I can say it is a little bit insane.
For all the 17 weeks of study weeks. Every moment we are rushing for assignments and group projects, especially during the second half of the semester. The biggest problem is not the quantity of the assignments, but the level of it. It is not our level at all. I mentioned this before so I don't want to repeat it anymore. It is already passed so just forget about it. 

But one thing for sure, result for this semester will be suck! 
For my analysis, at least 2 subjects out of 4 will be terrible, hope at least get a pass, the other two hope to get a better result so the Cgpa do not drop so much. =( 

Terrible Semester. 
Need to get really serious on the next coming Semester. 
It is already Year 2, need to work really hard.
Good luck ba!
And one more last thing to say...



0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post