Monday 30 May 2011

♥ Happy 4th Year Anniversary ♥

30th of May is a very special memorable date for our love and relationship.
Is the Anniversary of our love.
And this year is the 4th year.

Happy 4th year anniversary to my darling. 

This 4 years time we have been through a lot.
Sad, Happy, Sour, Sweet, or even more. 
Most importantly is we have trust on each other.
And of course the unbreakable feelings of love.

We are not a perfect couple,
I am not a perfect man.
I am not a perfect boyfriend,
You may not be the perfect girlfriend either,
Although you are already perfect in my heart.

What I'm trying to say here is,
We are serious in our love,
We will keep improving ourselves,
Not only for each other for also but our own self too.
And we will be a better person and better couple in the future.

Give me a chance, let me prove to you,
I will be a Better Man.
Haha!

I Love You!
Happy 4th Year Anniversary. 








I Will Love You 4EVER!!! 



0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post