Friday 5 November 2010

It was an Accident!



This happened on the Monday. The day that we have to submit one of our big assignment for the subject Fundamental of Mobile Computing. It was a business plan assignment which was a very tough work for us, we had a hard time dealing with it.

The night before it, everyone was rushing to finish the assignment. It was a group assignment and for the last part of my work, I have to work on one long essay plus 7 sets of financial statements.
I struggled for the night, luckily I got some help from my dear helping me to prepare the format for some of the financial statements, thank you~ ^^

I manage to complete it nicely and perfect at the time of 7.30am in the morning. Of course I did not do it continuously until morning, I did slept in the middle of night but it was only about 3 hours. Then I have to prepare and pack my stuff ready to go class at 10am later. I have to drive back there from Sungai Buloh to Nilai.

This is where the accident happens. I was on the way driving back to Nilai, in a very tired mood of course, I suddenly realized I did not bring my room key! That time I was reaching Nilai already, it is too late to turn back and take the key. I was so fed up because I knew I have to drive back home later after class just because of that key. Damn!!!
I did double check and make sure I bring everything when I'm going out, but still I can left this most important thing. So sad!

And then something very funny was about to happen. I told my friends that I did not bring my key and have to go back take later, then suddenly all say want to follow. I have a shock! Lol, maybe they want to celebrate for finishing and passed up the big assignment for this semester.

Then we planned to go watch movie after class in One Utama, eat a bit, shopping a bit then only all go to my house sleep over until tomorrow morning go class again. I was very tired but still when comes to play most of the time I will be ok lar, haha!

There are 7 people of us, going with 2 cars.
Ok enough of words, next will be all picture time!!!^^


As you can see, I was suffering doing the assignment that night...
So tired until I closed my eye when doing it...


Until I fall asleep!!!
Infront of my laptop...

Then wake up in very early morning, to continue my work...
Good Morning~ ^^

Finally I'm done everything!!!
Let's have a picture with my masterpiece hard works with my handsome ending post! xD


When I was driving back...


I realized I dint bring my key!!! >.<


Then we end up at One Utama 


 We had this "Shimino" that newly open at One Utama
I previously tried it at The Curve and it is really nice!
It is located near the Golden Screen Cinema, go try it! ^^


 I had this, Mixed Flakes, Ice Cream with Chocolate Topping



Everyone seems to be enjoy eating it! ^^


Except I was missing someone? Haha =P



After that it's movie time!!!
We choose this because many people recommended it...
Wah!!! Really nice movie, the action all really incredible!!! 
If you ask me it's something like "Yip Mun" in the Western Style, haha!
Although some scene are too geng until seems very fake, but it is still nice to watch!




After movie we walk around One Utama...

Trying the 3D TV...


We had our dinner at The Curve...
Kim Gary Restorant...






Next destination: My house
Activities: Online (Many people bring their laptop), PS3 (from Alex), Karaoke!!!, Play Fruit Ninja and Cooking mama? (From Alex and William's iPhone 4! Lol)
Sleep time: 2am




Next morning wake up and go makan Dim Sum at  Ah Xian Dim Sum Restaurant at Puchong, since it is on the way back to our Uni...
We've lost for about half an hour finding for the place, luckily with the help of Alex's iPhone Gps, we manage to find it!!!






It is really nice!!! But we not dare to order too much because it is not cheap...

After that we back to our Beloved Inti University...


End of the Journey~





3 comments:

Kenneth said...

I oso want to go ur house sing K leh~ @@"

Raymond said...

Come lor come lor~ Haha!

Carol said...

Sounds like a fun day!

Newer Post Home Older Post