Sunday 21 November 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part I

This would be just a very short post...
I would really like to write a lot for the day but I'm kidda busy so...

This happens on Saturday 20 Nov 2010.
We planned for very long time ago, that we were going to watch Harry Potter the 7th episode today! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
It is just the 3rd day of the movie released, so I knew it would be a lot people going to watch it.


And my prediction was correct, actually it's not much of a prediction cause I guess everyone would know this. 


When I checked the GSC Website for One Utama at the night before around 8pm, it is already full!!! Super Full!!! Those seats with grey people indicate it is taken and not available anymore. 

Luckily I'm smart and bought it online in the morning (Friday), which are still plenty of seats left that time.

And that's our seats there~ ^^
(Couple Seats oo, Yeah heh!)


When we arrived at One Utama, the time still early as our movie was at 12pm. 
Therefore we walk around and find something to eat.
We chosen Waffle World randomly.


I ordered this, Blueberry Ice Cream Waffle.
(dear dowan to eat so I shared this with her)
Also there is another Ice Peach Tea which is quite nice! ^^

Dear cam-whoring, caught by me! Nice or not? =P  



After tat we continue walk for a while and went guardian bought some daily stuff.
Then we went to the Movie!


This time is better than what I expected, for the very first time after the first few episodes.
Better than previously few episodes which seems to be a bit boring, this time really not bad! 
The time is quite long (more than 2 hours) and I still wish it is longer, cant wait until the part 2 comes! >.<


After the movie we went to Ikano because there is a big sales there which gonna end soon.
Dear went with family few days ago and "sapu" many cloths for her and her family.
So today dear want bring me to "sapu" for mine, haha!
It is a Sales from Padini which up to 70% of discounts, in the event hall of Ikano Power Centre. There were a huge crowd there! 


Inside the fitting room!

Cloths that I brought in for trying, there are a lot of them! Haha

And finally I bought 2 T-shirt and 1 Formal Shirt and it is less than RM100. 
Dear warned me not to wear it first but to keep it for New Year Cloth, haha!

Happy~ 
After that we bought 2 boxes of Ice Cream at Cold Storage! 
And go have a simple lunch at Food Court of Ikano, first time eating there, a lot of choices there, next time must eat there again! ^^

That's all for today!!!

Bye bye~ Bless me for my Final Exams which starting from Tomorrow!!!
Aaaaaa, Good Luck! 







3 comments:

Xeel said...

i like ur guys new background. The colors blend nicely :)

Raymond said...

Hehe, thanks ya~ =)

Xin Ying said...

Thank you Xeel^^

Newer Post Home Older Post