Saturday 6 November 2010

+++Blood Blood Blood+++



Blood Blood Blood!!!
My Blood is Gone!
Where had it been to?

To a place where all the blood gather together and to help people who need it during emergency.

Yes, I donated you to a whole new big family, hope you will get well along there, and when you find your new master, hope you will live well with him/her... Do miss me sometimes ok? ^^

It was on Tuesday 2nd November 2010, where me and my Inti friends just came back to Nilai after the "One Day Trip" at my house.
Our Blood Donation campaign is one from Monday to Wednesday, therefore I should move fast as there will be a lot people on the last day (Wednesday).

You know why I must donate this time? Because my dear just donated hers too, so I cannot lose to her, must donate must donate!!! Haha
This is the second time I donate my blood, therefore I won her by one time, yes!


Fainted already!!!! @.@


I was just pretending lar, haha!

I donate together with another 2 friends... 
One done her donation very successfully!

Second one = Me which everything goes fine until when my blood reaches more than half the bag, it suddenly stop and move very slow... The nurse keep adjusting the needle and pulling it, make me so scare lar~ >.< Why you so naughty ar my blood? Luckily at last I still finish donating 450ml of bloods! 

Sadly one of my friend the blood not yet come out half and her hand already swollen very seriously. So scary~ This is her second time failed to donate blood! =(

Now I shall present you my cert~ ^^


Second time ler, hehe dear I win you! =P

My blood type is B, same with my dear!
It's a good thing to know because next time we can donate to each other incase of anything, I said incase only lar har, choi choi choi~ Lol



Take care my blood, I will sent more of your brothers and sister over there during the next blood donation, have a good life there, I miss you~ ^^



    The End    

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post