Wednesday 14 July 2010

World Cup 2010

Today I've been whole day captured in this small room of my hostel rushing with my assignment that is due tomorrow. It was a super last minute work and thank god all classes for today has canceled.
Now I'm half way doing my assignment and felt a bit bored so actually this is actually just a random post.

But I guess this random post will be something everyone will be interested in.
World Cup 2010 had just over 3 days ago...
For the entire month of June and a bit of July, everyone and every media are concerning about the world cup...
I've heard lots funny excuses of world cup is a MUST watch thing...
Some said will die if not watching it (really?),
Some said if now don't watch 4 years later don't know still got chance to watch or not (2012?),
Some even been skipping classes and said if fail this semester still can wait next semester to retake, if missed this world cup will have to watch another 4 years to watch again (golden house award).

Actually I'm not a very football person, I don't watch football match and never played a real football match before... >.<"
For all the previous world I don't really watch as well...
But since this year everyone was crazy about it...
I also start to follow a bit and went out midnight to watch a few matches...
But still I had only watched about 3 or 4 live matches for this world cup, including the final 3 days ago at home watching alone... sad~

Mostly I would google and youtube the goals and highlights of each matches...
And sometimes I dont even have to do anythng and I will get update of the all Wc news...
Everyday when I on my facebook there will be sure news about Wc and all the scoldings and swearing against the team, players, the referee, and even the octopus... +.+

And one more funny thing is for those who don't like football, they would have their own excuses too...
Such as what a stupid game, millions of people in the world watching 22 mens on the field chasing one ball, which I used to say that last time, but not anymore for now...
Not because I started to like football but I found that actually that is a very lame excuse, every game is like that even for basketball, baseball and badminton.
So if you dont like it, just say you dont like it... =P

This year's Wc I have learned quite a lot about it such as putting ball, eat ball, the betting rules, the football rubles, the players, the cards (red and yellow), animals (Paul Octopus and what's the name of the bird?), and so on...
All comes from my University frens and some other sources...
Perhaps the next Wc four years later I will start learn to enjoy it more, haha! who knows~

Ok I guess that is all I wanted to share about this...
Did not meant to offence anybody...
If there is any mistake please Dont RED CARD me...

Here are some funny and interesting photos and video about Wc to share with all my readers~ ^^

Ouch!

Superman?

England's No Goal!

Manager of Argentina, what is he doing? =.="

Gave up? Or too tired?

Kung fu Soccer?

Yeah, Spain won the Wc with the help of Paul, so this is their new Flag~ 

Paul is the Wc Champion!!!






NameWee's Wc 2010 Handicap Song

Paul's Official National Song~ xD

Paul the octopus wanted!!!

That's all, have a nice day~ ^^


Time to continue My assignment~ T_T

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post