Monday 19 July 2010

"Japanese Day"

(Posted by Xin Ying)
Saturday,   
Dear come and fetch me at 10.30+ and v go Jusco Kepong watch movie.
The movie v watched is <<< INCEPTION >>>
Initially I thought is a kind of disaster movie
as I have seen the poster is kinda like the building are collapsing..

V only knew the true story when v started watching the movie for about 20 min...Lol!
Regretting that v should read the synopsis before choosing.


It takes about 2 hours + to finish the movie..
AND it's BLURRING US! 
Newspaper: Even those actors have to read the scripts for a few times only know the flow of the story..

Lol!
(Form ks: This is actually a very great movie with a lot great thinkings, great move, great timing, you will really feel so cool when watching it, if you like this kind of movie and like to analyze, this movie is definitely the best for you, this movie is already Champion of the ticket sold in United State just within one week it is shown in the screen, geng!!! )

After that, V have our lunch at Menjalara..

 Somewhere located at Bandar Menjalara


My dear

Purposely ask to sit at here...This is the view of the top of our head..haha!

I love this pic! He is enjoying breathing the ...AIR CONDITIONAL! haha^^
(Haha, dear forced me to do tat~ =P)


This is < Chicken Wafu Set> and that is 


Epi Tempura Set
(a bit pricey but it's really nice~)



Is called " Open Sushi"


Is Tempura that is one of the most beloved by my dear..
(really is my fav leh, but dear stole 2 pieces from me ler~ T_T) 

Very nice Sushi~ ^^

It is so NGAM TIMING....V took one hour to fin our lunch^^
(I'm very surprise to see tat too, really so ngam leh! haha)

like a.....
Like wat? King kong? haha

Me~

I be the Chipmunks while u be the Panda^^
Why want you be the cute chipmunk and I be the fat panda leh? Cant be the other way round ma? =P
+ The End +







At evening later, I went to Bon Odori, a Japanese Festival at Shah Alam, with my family...
While dear went for his gathering with his secondary school friends...
Therefore today is really a Japanese Day for me! ^^




0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post