Sunday 11 September 2011

The Smurf Day @ The Curve, Cineleisure

Smurf smurf smurfs~~~

Oh My Smurfs!!! Good job to my dear for Winning a pair of free tickets of Movie The Smurf from some contest by Jack and Jills Potota Chips. Good thing is the venue is just nearby our usual hang out place, The Curve. And it is on Saturday! ^^

Actually initially I was no intention to watch this movie and Have no idea at all what was this movie talking about. Just know the Character was some blue people. But since the movie came out, I've been seeing on Facebook people comment and saying about Smurf, What kind of  Smurf also came out, Oh My Smurf, What the Smurf, this is so Smurf and so on! =.=

So I guess it is ok to go Check it out on the Cinema since we got it for free anyway... ^^



Outside of Cineleisure, have some photo shooting before taking the tickets... 







Nice Jacket!!! ^^


LoL!!! Looks like what? Spiderman?






Going to Redeem the Movie tickets...



A Giant Jack n Jill appears!!! O.o



The Crowd Queuing to redeem the free Tickets... 




Something Unexpected, Beside giving Free Tickets, Jack and Jills also give away some freebies as you can see what my dear's Holding!!! Awesome~~ 
Also will have free Drinks and Pop Corn when going in the Cinema later.



Movie's On 2.30pm, so we go for Lunch First...
Thai Express is our Choice probably it is a more economical food in this area...



What is this pose suppose to mean leh? Hmmm~

Thinking of someone?



Here comes the drink, Thai Cendol~
Hmm, not what I expected but still acceptable, lol! 




Here Come the Food! Pineapple seafood Fried Rice for Ma Dear! 


Special Tom Yam Fried Rice for Me! ^^


Heading to Ikano Power Centre, to...
Find for Food again! haha



Dear recommended me here...
Seems nice!!!


Yummy~~



One Nacho's with Mango Juice...


Here comes my Model Posing again... haha!
Oh the way back to Cineleisure for the Movie...



Did u got hit by something or what? O.o

Opps, I think U r blurred in this picture... bt is a nice picture... hehe



Movie Time!!!


"Where the Smurf are We?"

Yes you will hear a lot of this word appear in the movie, "Smurf". It is a basic word said by those people in most of the sentence. The word actually has no meaning and it was also the interesting part because it can means anything.

Like, What the Smurf are you doing?
who the Smurf are you?
This is so Smurfing nice!
Ohno, Im Smurfed!
I Smurfed you~ 

So the word is actually based on your own Imagination... 

The Movie was Funny, interesting, meaningful!
It is a movie tat must Watch if you dowan to be Smurfed out! hehe



Another interesting part on this Movie was the Funny Evil little Cat! Lol~ 


Movie's Over, time to go Back!


And On the way I am Forced to Wear this Jacket! =(

Asked me to pose summre...


The Evil Pose...

And this was her Main Purpose actually, haiz... 

Had enough huh? LOL!






Rewards to take back home from Jack and Jill's~~ 


Actually today's outing also planned to Shoot some Black and White pictures as I was asked to Participated in some Photo Shooting competition the requirement was Black and White Picture, so I just try it for fun. Some of the pictures taken will be turned into Black and White and further editing, and I will reveal it later on...

So Stay Tuned~~ 

Till then, Bye bye!!! ^^


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice jacket !!!
where did u bought it ???????

Xin Ying said...

Bought from Taiwan..
There's alot of nice jackets with attractive colours which attracted me so much>.<
Kinda of fashion...:)

Newer Post Home Older Post