Sunday 4 September 2011

Hari Raya Holidays, ft New Laptop Asus

So, this will be a round up for my Hari Raya Holidays for one week.
A very funny thing is I actually already started by new semester for a week before this holiday starts. The first week of classes was like nothing, but at least I know how tough the subjects of this semester is gonna be.

Anyway, these are what I have done through out the holidays.



First, Final Destination 5!!!




Ok, what can I say about the movie?
Hmmm, I have a high expectation on this movie initially. Expect it would be very scary, very disgusting, very climax, but was really disappointing after watching this in the Cinema. 

Actually it would be better if not watch in the cinema because in our Malaysia Cinema they have cut a lot. I can say almost all the death scene at least 2 or 3 secs most scary scene they have cut out. I knew it and instantly go back home download it from Internet to prove it. 

Conclusion is, if you are really scare or not dare to watch a scary movie or disgusting movie, watch it in the cinema, but if you really like to watch scary movie and want to enjoy it to the max, better just download it and watch at home la... =.=


Next, BAK KUT TEH with my darling at the Friday Morning...
It is consider Brunch already actually..

We ate at one Bak Kut Teh shop at Sungai Buloh which she used to came here with family. 
Also, this is the First Time we ate Bak Kut Teh together, after being for long, Lol~ it feels good, should have came more often...




Yummy Yummy, Bak Kut Teh for 2, eat until we Sibeh Full!!! Totally enough for both our Breakfast and Lunch already, haha.



Lastly, Saturday after Badminton Session at the Morning...
Me and my badminton friends together went to Midvalley for the IT Fair.
It is from 2-4 Sept at Midvalley Exhibition Area.
I wanted to buy a new Laptop because my current one have to be given away to serve other purposes. Haha! Before the fair I already almost had an Idea which model of Laptop wanted to buy, it is Asus!!!

I have consider a few Models of Asus models including...

Asus N43 Jay Chou Special Edition


Asus N55


Asus N53SV


After Considering all the specs with the best value for money for my budget in hand.
And with the recommendation of the Sales Person is the Fair, I have decided to buy the Asus N53SV with 15.6 Inch Monitor. Although I really wanted to take the Jay Chou Special Edition, so sorry la Jay Chou. 









My new little Baby~ ^^



Holidays is over, gonna start class again, gonna suffer a lot towards the end of year.

Cannot be lazy anymore.
Cannot last minute anymore.
Cannot "tomorrow" anymore (like I always did).
Cannot holiday mood anymore.

I need to study hard.
God please bless me.
Kai Siang, Good luck!!!

Everyone, Good Luck!!! ^^

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post