Sunday 24 April 2011

Hk Drama

///
///////
///////////////
So I have finish one whole series of HK Drama in just 2 days time.
Which I'm quite impressed and proud of it.
This will be my latest record, lol!

So let me briefly introduce about the HK Drama I watched in this two days.
It is call...

鱼跃在花见


English is named as The Rippling Blossom



This show is talk about making Sushi...
Is about two good brother initially having a Sushi shop doing Sushi business together.
Their Father was a Director of a very famous company/organization that in charge of foods and beverage but is now dead. Their mothers was the second wife and third wife. The third wife was also dead so the child live with the second wife since young, so they are the two brothers. (Such a complicated relationship, sorry if my explanation is very confusing)

After their father was dead, the first wife always went to disturb and give troubles of the second wife and the two brother. Always wanted to make their only Sushi shop closed down which is given by their father. Eventually they lost the Sushi shop because the big brother lost in a competition which betting using the shop. After that they had another chance to open a new Sushi Restaurant if they participate and won a competition organize by a big Japan Sushi company. In the middle of competition the big brother injured his hand so the younger brother which initially not good in Sushi trained hard in a few days time so that able to participate the competition for his brother. With the support of a girl and his new "Sifu", he eventually won and get the new restaurant. 

The big brother was jealous and wanted to take back everything so they became enemy after that. The big brother envy that the younger brother taken his place and became a famous Sushi Master because he won the competition and get the Restaurant. The big brother than start his evil plan to get back everything he wants. Also in between there are a few relationship stories that are quite touching. Want to know how the story ends? Hehe go watch the show if you are interested in this.

(It's my first time introducing Hk drama, please give some comments, lol)


My Rating on this Drama: 7/10

Simple but interesting stories and also can gain some knowledge about Sushi and Japanese food. Also some touching stories that teaches us some moral value of life and relationship in love and family.


So why do I choose this drama to watch?
No special reason actually, because the previous day I went to my dear's house to visit her and they were following this series. I at there watched a few episodes so I have the feeling to continue finish watching it. =.="
Also because I'm very boring and lonely this two days as she already went Taiwan for travelling. I wish she is enjoying and having fun over there. Hope she wont forget about me too. Lol!!
Her Birthday is coming soon too, hope I have the change to celebrate with her as she will be just came back from Taiwan by that time, dont even know she free or not.. =(

So the next drama I might be starting to watch is "Only You"
Also introduced by my dear.
But maybe not so fast, I still need some time to digest this drama and my final exam is coming soon! O.O
Gambateh!!! haha


^_^

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post