Monday 18 April 2011

Holidays!!!

My holidays officially start since 12th of April!! ^^ YEAH ~~~
Next semester will be started on 9th of May.. MY LAST SEM!!!
Time passed so fast and quickly,
I cant even imagine I have driven to college for, let me assume it as 600 days (excluding holidays), 
GO-AND-BACK for 1200 times!!! 
Since I will be pursue further of my studies, the number of TIMES will be getting more ...

Year of 2011 , I'M LOVING IT!!!
Many things I have done and experienced...^_^
Learn to be more independent..
Recently, I started to be a Home Tuition Teacher,  1 to 1 teaching, try to getting some income for myself..
Also received nuffnang cheque for the FIRST TIME ^.^
And I have set up a few wishlists I gonna to achieve by this year^^
Beside that, I was always being told and asked to save more money instead of spending ... 

Just to let know:
"I have grown up, daddy and mummy.. I know these years might still need ur financial support for my studies and other things...
"I know how to spend wisely; I will keep partial for savings; at least now I not gonna ask money from You for my outing, gifts, entertainment, shoppings.. "
"Thanks for being with my all the time! ^.^" 

Gonna have a vacation soon~~~
Ohya!! My birthday SOON too!!! *Happy*
Will be blogging about my vacation trip after back^^
- Stay tuned - 


0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post