Wednesday 16 February 2011

Working Life and Gifts

I have been working part time job for 9 days before CNY^^
Thanks for Wendy Lim for helping and recommending me job for me and my sister too!!
I have been experienced NEW STUFFS during the working period^^


The stall I worked with is called "Golden Recipe" or 金爷爷..( Batu Pahat, Johor Brand)
What we do???
Selling handmade biscuits and hampers too...
Where is it???
We worked at One-Utama, NEW WING...


Meet up with a few "Types" of friends..haha!
“张洪”,“Bossini", "海鸥", "24K Golden Art"...
These are the names of the stalls and shops where just nearby my workplace..
For sure that, the first few days, was definitely not used to the situation..awkward..difficult to deal with...
However, after that, I was enjoying the moment while working...
10am-10pm, NOT A PROBLEM^^


Me and my sister have bought something for persons that we respect always..
Bought it from 24k Golden Art...





It is written: Feng Sheng Shui Qi.  The 4 fans are made up of GOLD..


The fans will spin when moving..  mobile phone hanging...


Love these two GOLD ANGPAO...off cz, these are nt real GOLD...^_^
Get these FREE with the help of partner bargaining with the dealer..haha!

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post