Wednesday 23 February 2011

♥ Special Valentine 2011 ♥

.
.
.
.
Although it is passed quite some time already, but I still want to write it down to share it and as a Sweet Memories in our blog.

So obviously this is happened during this year's Valentine, 14th Feb 2011.
For a long time ago, I already planned to give her a surprise and special Valentine moment this year.

She used complain that I never gave her Flowers as a lover before, although I knew she was joking but I also knew that she would be happy to receive it. And I also used to reply her that the reason I don't give you flowers is because I'm waiting for a Special Moment to give a Big one to you. So now it is the time.



It was a Monday.
Initially I was planning to bring her somewhere far for a Romantic lunch or dinner but unfortunately it was a schooling day and it was the first day she started her new Semester.
Due to timing issue, nothing much changes except "somewhere far" have to become "somewhere near". LOL!
It's Ok~

The surprises I planned for the day is separated into 2 parts.
The First part is...
A normal Valentine Presents just like the past few years.
Second part will be the special surprises for this year's Valentine 2011.

So early in the morning I went out to buy the stuffs and prepare for the day.

Having a very exciting feelings getting ready for the night! =)

Things are Ready!

Ferrero Rocher!!!
(have u finish eating it? hehe)

A super Big valentine Wishing card~ 

And a Pair of Key Chain with our Name
(One for her one for Me!)


Ready to write something?

It's Done! =)



Then...

The Second part Is Ready too! =)


It's time for our Date.
We choose a Nice and Simple small Restaurant in Menjalara. 
It is called D'Fortune. 

Ordering food..

Fortune Biscuits 

Our Fortune ^^

Super Large Apple Juice! 

Our Food is here! (Dear's)

(Mine)


Yes? =P

Happy? ^^


What??? 

One Red Rose that given buy D'fortune after paying the bill. 


And yeah I given her the First Set of Valentine presents...
The Chocolate, Key Chain, and one small small card. 
She accepted it with normal feelings, haha! 
No la, she was kidda Happy already I guess.
She dint know I have the Flowers because I kept it at car boot. 

After the Dinner I fetch her back home and go off. 
I was still at nearby actually, sms asking her whether satisfied with the presents.
I went to her house again and told her that I was infront of your house. 
She don't Believe it. 
She came out to check what is Happening...
She was Stunned when I bring out the Flowers and the Big Card...
She seems so Shy and Shocked...
Still cannot believe what is Happening, Haha. 


So that is our Sweet and Amazing Valentine's day for this year. 
Dear, hope you Enjoyed it and for the next and next next next Valentine, I will be here to celebrate with you and give you many many Surprises. 


I ♥ U






Roses are Pretty, So do You, So do Our unbreakable Love~ =)




0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post