Monday 10 January 2011

The Manhattan Fish Market @ Mid Valley

Is January of 2011!!!
It's a new beginning and entering a new stage of my life too..
Year 2010 for me is nothing much can be described of.. 
When refreshing or reviewing back, I felt that I had wasted my time on some unnecessary stuffs.
However, I promise this year...gonna be glorious for being myself ^^
New year is my incentive to inspire me do something that I have not done in 2010 before...
Just want to have more fun and enjoy my life during these ages : 19-21
I deserve it!!^_^
And and and!!! one more thing!!! 
cant be denied that......."I am 20!!!"    OMG!
Just feel unbelievable that I am entering the first number with '2"
Time passed so fast!! >.<
I try to not let my laziness to impede my life...and try to not loafing my life by doing nothing ^^ 


"People, Let's Move On to a new beginning of 2011..."
"Wrap off those unhappiness in 2010..."
"U will have a happier life compared to previous year...As what I said, U DESERVE IT! "


*Just a short post about this*
_____________________________________________________________________________


Outing v my dear on last Saturday^^
Destination : Mid Valley
Purpose: Shopping and Eating
Duration: About 4 hours+


On the way:


Dun "Guat" me la~~~~


V have shopped for new year clothes...But not much actually...
It was crowded with people...
Queuing for fitting also takes time...

Having lunch at The Manhattan Fish Market... Located at Lower Ground Floor..

Waiting for the food Happily ...Struggling for FOOD!


HUNGRY jor... no happy emotion on me...


We have ordered : -  Manhattan Seafood Platter for 2 persons RM49.90; 
You can add either one of following for drinks and soup: 
Perfect Catch ( RM9.90) with Soup + Fizzies or Juice  
  or
- Supreme Catch (RM11.90) with Soup + Shake or smoothies

We have chosen 2 sets of perfect catch with the course meal for our lunch^_^ 

Mushroom Soup

This is how the Manhattan Seafood Platter being served : He is cooking the Prawn with the fire

Take a closer look ~ 

Exactly same with the picture shown in the menu^^ (I am Satisfied! HOHO)

~The 4 prawns~

There got : Fried Calamari, Fried Fish Nuggets and Oysters, Prawns on a bed of Garlic Herb rice and Chips and scrumptious brocolli, carrots and corn on the side.

Ah dear

Couldnt Finish>.< Was Fulled!!! 

See what I have done! Proud of myself!
She has 2 big eyes, nose, SEXY LIPS (tomatoes) and and and.the TAHI LALAT (Brocolli)..
HAHAHAHA!

Let's take a pic with "HER"


If u have spent for RM50 and more in a single receipt, u will have a LUCKY DRAW!!
I lose in a bet, then he was entitled to drawT_T *CHoose HAO LAI!!!! *
You can be winning a BLACKBERRY CURVE handphone !!!!



        WON THIS:
A fried Calamari which worth RM9.90.
Is ok, better than nothing...haha!
Saw other ppl won some pencils, note books ..


After that, v have out tea time at Coffee Bean..
(Let's be HIGH CLASS people for a short moment..HAHAH!)
Once a period of time is NOT BAD..
But if ALWAYS , It's costly for us that not yet starting earning and do not have income..

A slice of Chicago Cheese Cake


A large Mocha Ice Blended - Our favoruite

Our eyes are small~~~


Acting ~ COOL!!!! 

- THE END - 


1 comments:

shah said...

oooh,i need to go to win some blackberry

Newer Post Home Older Post