Sunday 16 January 2011

If I Were the Green Hornet

How many Super Hero do you know?
How many Super Hero Movie or Series have to watched before?
Superman, Batman, X-Men, and So on.

Greet Hornet is One of The Super Hero Which have a Powerful Martial Arts Knowledge and Intelligence to help fight Crime, help to give peace to world.

Crimes are Evil! Crimes are Everywhere! Crimes Must be Stopped!!!
If I Were the Creen Hornet, 
I would...

First Set up a Green Hornet Hotline!


I'm Just a Super Hero, not God!
I don't watch News all the time, how in the world would I know where is happening a serious Crime?

So the best way is to Call Me! If there is any Crime that needed me to Settle!
Make sure the Number is easy to Remember,
Something like...

1300-88-3838



The Official Poster Used for Advertisement to let the Everybody know The Green Hornet Hotline.
Don't you Worry, the Green Hornet is 24 Hours On Call! =)


An Example of Scenario...









































This is what happens when Green Hornet is Getting too Busy!
There are too many crimes in the world that needed My Help! The Green Hornet!
What to do?

I Would Start up a Green Hornet School Academy.
I will accept students and teach them the Green Hornet Martial Arts and Train them to become the Green Hornet the 2nd Generation. 

I would also Open Branches around the World so that Green Hornet will be in every Country of the World Saving people, fighting Crimes!!! 




TATA!!!


Now No Matter Where are you From, What Problem You have, Greet Hornet Will be there for You!!!

Say Bye Bye to Crimes!!!







Green Hornet

Catch the Movie The Green Hornet in Cinema on 27 January 2011!
See how the Green Hornet (Seth Rogen and Jay Chou) fight the Crimes with this Powerful Skills and Actions.
A Movie that you can't miss it in 2011!

Or to win yourself a pair of Premier Screening Tickets for this Movie, refer to this website for more information. Like what I'm doing right now.
http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/2011/01/05/nuffnang-preview-screening-%E2%80%93-green-hornet/

Thanks for Reading, and I'm gonna off to fight Crimes!
Bye~



0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post