Wednesday 8 December 2010

My First Working Experience

So, I have been working!!!
Wah, sure or not?
Yes absolutely! But only work as part time. It's only a very short period of working, and it is over already, haha!
I worked for 5 days, as an iPad promoter in Harvey Norman in The Curve Ikana and Sunway Pyramid (2 days in Ikano and 3 days in Sunway).

Ohya and maybe some of you hasn't know yet, iPad just launch in Malaysia last Wednesday. Yeah it is pretty late to arrive here since the iPad already out since about March or April. But for your info, the price for this iPad selling in Malaysia is consider the cheapest in the world, haha!
What are the reasons? Some say because it late launch, some say because iPad 2 is coming out soon.

But which is true which is false?
Even an iPad 2 really came out, how long have to wait again to reach Malaysia? And the price will be much more expensive again. Therefore, don't wait lar, just get one for yourself now! Lol

Following is the price list of iPad in Malaysia.
iPad with Wifi only:
16GB RM1549
32GB RM1849
64GB RM2149
iPad with Wifi + 3G
16GB RM1999
32GB RM2299
64GB RM2599



What to know more about iPad, visit the official website of Apple iPad: http://www.apple.com/ipad/

This is my first working experience.
My first job is to sell iPad, sounds cool huh? Lol just joking! 
Although just worked for 5 days, but it is still a great experience for me. 
It is not easy to stand for 10 hours waiting for customers, explain and see customers go away. 
Super Tired! I straight away sleep on my bed only when I'm back from working for the first few days.

Met many customers and made me learned the types of customers.
Well basically are just two main types, those who asked a lot of question will never buy, and those who buy will never ask a lot. Haha~


My Working Place... 

My Working Uniform (iPad Crew)



So, get your own iPad now while there are still some stocks left. 
Anything you want to know about iPad you can just ask me, haha!
And so now I'm free for my holiday again, might apply for another job, or just enjoy until next year new semester starts! 

That's it, bye bye!
The next post might will have some surprise for you all, lol!


0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post