Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Year 2010 is finally going to come to an end! And the last celebration event before the year ends every year will be Christmas and New Year Countdown definitely.
This year my Christmas will be a "Special" one!


Firstly, we have a plan earlier it is a Christmas Party in Cheras which suggested by a friend of mine living in Cheras. It is on the 23rd of December, Thursday. We got about 10 people with 2 cars. Many surprises, unexpected, and funny things happens before, and during the party. And I'm glad that my dear can follow along~  ^^
Sadly dont have any picture to show so I'll just cut it short.


The next day, 24th of Dec, Christmas Eve, this day of course is booking already with my honey honey beloved dear. Initially we planned to went for steamboat for lunch after she finish her class. Sadly she still have class on the Christmas Eve, spoiled our perfect whole day Christmas plan. =(
But the steamboat plan failed as well, haha! Then we had another plan which for me is still perfect out of not so perfection. Lol~
In details I think we will have it in another post later. ^^


25th December 2010! Christmas day! This is the most Epic Christmas I ever had, I've to spend the whole day, working~ Hahaha!
Well if you been reading this blog you should know that I've been working for this holidays. Part time selling iPad. It is suppose to finish already but I've asked to work for another few more days. Which starts from today, 25th Dec Christmas! Lol~ Wth weh!
But for money, for getting more savings for our future, for getting more experience, I decided to work! =(


I worked from 12pm to 9pm, at The Curve Ikano Harvey Norman selling iPad. I brought one friend along working with me, my classmate and housemate Alexander Lee, as they requested me to bring one friend to work. Then at least wont be so boring working together with friends.
A lot of customers today, stand until leg want patah alrd, talk until mouth want come out fire alrd, hair also from stand become sleep alrd, lol!
Many people bought, now the iPad is already totally out of stock at the place, so what we going to do for tomorrow working? Stand there and ask customers to come again next time. Haha!


Finally wishing everyone Merry Christmas and may all the blessings be with you all! ^^





 The End 

 WIth a smile~ =) 

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post