Monday 27 September 2010

I had fall in love with it , Restaurant Melaka Street, SS2

This is my second time been there purposely for lunch.
Brought my grandma and grandpa too~
Last time we there, there's just only left one place for us..Luckily...
It's very fast to get crowded once reached lunch hours.. 
Just get there in the right timing, otherwise there will soon a crowd waiting outside to get in. = )

Here are some photos I have taken *More clearer than last time which I took v lousy handphone*

Here's the address: 34, Jln SS2/66, 47300 PJ

Melaka Street Ice Kacang

Cendol , pouring GULA MELAKA on it

Asam Laksa


Mine - Fried King Noodles *It tastes nice!! Recommended!! *

Pandan Leaf Chicken   *forgot to take the inner potions*

Sweet and Sour Fried Abalone Mushrooms - It is very appetizing.
The food is served with quite large portions and reasonable prices too^^
There are some dishes are not taken photo.
But I promise, will take photo for each ones next time when I been there.
I believe there's still got the 3rd times^^
Maybe with frienz... =p

* June, you wont be missed out^^


 - The End -

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post