Sunday 28 February 2010

***Our Valentine's day***

Yesterday was Saturday 27 Feb 2010 and it is a very great and memorical day for 2 people...who is Mr Tiew Kai Siang and Ms Ling Xin Ying!!!
Today is the Valentine's day for both of us as we celebrated it today...

Early in the morning, i went to fetch my dear and wen as wen is going to celebrate their Valentine too with her boy boy too~
We then went for breakfast but at last I'm the only one who eating there and the girls juz drinks...so scared fat wan meh~

Then we went to ktm station fetch wen's boy boy who came down frm Melacca...he gave us a tooth brush each from his company as Chrismas gift, kindda special tooth brush...haha!
Then we went to a hp shop ask the price for N79 as previous I was interested in this phone.

Ok, next we send wen and paul to One-Utama, after that bring dear to my house~
On the way I gave her a gift, she was quite surprice and like it! n I kidda bluff her that's it for my gift to her...

 
This is it...I have a pair of it one for me and one for her... ^^

After reached my house, i went in to my room prepare something and asked her to wait outside...
I asked her to came in and showed her this...


 She was so Surprised and suddenly shouted too...so I assume she love it gua...hehe!
<< Couple Cup >>

 
 << Couple Coaster >>
 
Dear was so happy and kissed me...paiseh~ then it was her turn to show me hers now...I know dear have prepare this gift since so long ago and have put a lot hardwork in it but dear just never giv me a clue hows the gift looks like, until today...here is it...



A box from outside...with our pics and signature on it ^^
(totally no idea wats inside)



Wah!!!
I just wanna say dear I love you and thanks! Muacks~~~
It's juz too great and wonderful le!! =) 

  
 << Lovely Sweets from dear too >>

On that moment I just can say the both of us felt so much in happiness and thinking nothing other than each other in our mind...We have did a lot of incredible things and we are now more loving each other~ *Muacks*

After stay a while at my home, we went to One-Utama for the movie 72 tenants of prosperity...we saw some frens there...
The movie, what to say it is so lame and funny...but yet it still a nice comedy movie to watch...dear laugh dao quite happy de... xD

After the movie we went to buy something and then went to eat lunch...
We went to The Little Taiwan...we din order much because dear told me that she alrd full when being tgr wif me... O.O let her zha dao~ Haha!
Dunno izit because we too happy today, we camwhore a lot!! hehe...

On the way to one-u

 Stopping at traffic light =P



Dear u r so pretty today~ Muacks! =)

 
At Little Taiwan...




  

  
People looking at us thinking we nvr take picture b4 ar? lolx!


  
Our drinks come adi..


  
Den we continue take.... xD


  

  
Nice pics ma, dunno why dear keep saying yong sui~ 

  
The 'Lazy' pose...

  
=)

  
Erm, some roll...dunno wat it call alrd...

 
Fried Chicken Mee...***




The end for our day but not our love...
We will not be forever young but we will be forever loving each other...
Love You Forever~ Muacks!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post